Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choco88

VIP Member
Ranting about people sticking to rules when she's been dropping kids here there an everywhere with friends during lockdowns. Taking kids unnecessary to shops letting them touch just about everything. Forget soft play let your kids be kids and go puddle jumping with them instead of ranting about blooming Trafford Centre and sausage rolls 🙄
I swear she only took vinnie to softplay at the brewers fayre when the older ones were at school she’s always spent her weekends shopping 🙄

Reactions: 3

Cocopops12

VIP Member
In Costco again touching every fucking thing in sight 🤦🏼‍♀️ And don’t tell me she’s pretending to buy that, her kids only eat beige and packet stuffing mix!! We are still in the middle of a pandemic Susanna, even if you don’t give two fucks about your own kids, care about others. Vinnie standing in the trolley and you letting them all touch stuff pisses me right off!!!

Yorkshiregirl2019

New thread title suggestion

Moving house time for the family of nine. Will all the children get their own room? I am sure that they will be over the moon.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Ranting about people sticking to rules when she's been dropping kids here there an everywhere with friends during lockdowns. Taking kids unnecessary to shops letting them touch just about everything. Forget soft play let your kids be kids and go puddle jumping with them instead of ranting about blooming Trafford Centre and sausage rolls 🙄
Bemoaning that she can’t take her kids to soft play!
Well when did she ever do that anyway?
All she ever did even before lockdown was drag them round shops!

Shinealight

VIP Member
Surely it’s not right that Pete and Vinnie are still waking in the night? My 4 year old does but he has a disability.
That’s what a lack of bedtime routine does for you.

“Never an aquard silence” she says about her daughter.
I presume “aquard” means awkward.
Also “talks like her mama”
We can only hope she doesn’t spell like her 🙄

• Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
I don’t know if this makes me a bad mum or not but I’m really not bothered about missing sports day 😂

Eli15

Started following Susanna after she was at Stockeld Park one day, so I followed her thinking I'd get good recommendations for days out with the kids in Yorkshire. I know we've had lockdown etc. so no one has been able to go anywhere, but good god I don't think I can stomach watching another shopping trip/shopping haul! She has literally done nothing else since the shops opened the other week! How does she have the time and energy to go shopping every single day, and her credit card statement must be horrendous!
All you will get is shopping trips and costa trips. But dont worry they vary with which kid she takes and the shopping trips can be early morning through to late night!!

• Haha

Tinker

Funny that she was then whinging yesterday about people buying none essentials :rolleyes: and ranting about queues at supermarkets - there’s a reason for them it’s to keep people safe, wait in line like everyone else.
I did laugh at her rant as she’s still online shopping same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Littleoldme

Get him to a toddler play group or soft play. That's what play dates are not bloody sat drinking Costa while they are strapped in a buggy for hours on end. Poor kid just let him roll around in some mud and be free

What a plonker! She insists on wearing that giant clip and looks a twat.
Takes the 3 smallest ones out shopping at nearly 9 on a Saturday night. Stop shopping and be a mum! All these bullshit not fitting in stories this week.

It’s because you have no sense whatsoever! You have no idea of social normals or the fact the whole fucking country is living through a pandemic and you’ve managed to get some bargains. Take your babies home and be a mum!
She sticks out like a sore thumb because she’s trying to be the mum that everyone wants to be... we don’t.
Be fashionable...she’s not
Be relevant...her time is over
And be relatable... she’s definitely not!
why can’t she just enjoy her kids. Stop raking around the shops in a sodding pandemic,just for content and take the kids to the park with a picnic and share them having fun.
As for late night shopping. She should be made to leave, taking her kids shopping at 9-10pm at night when she has her P.A at home Is careless and selfish on her behalf! Equally the shops she’s in should say due to current situation go home with your children.Your Exposing them unnecessarily.
Looking forward to seeing her in her face mask from next week..wonder if it’s pleather with a fur trim 🤣

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Press event in her wet look leggings 🤣🤣 probs with only 2 or 3 of the 7 kids

I absolutely love jen, she is the polar opposite to susanna. the kids play, get dirty, farm life, all the kids get involved and clearly get an equal share of her time not just what's 'insta worthy'

Shes so dull and boring. Same wet look leggings, same Costa trips, another tk max trip oh and those god awful click to tidy things that shes just started doing 🙄 god forsake do something with your children that they actually will enjoy and learn something and not a walk up and down a country lane so you can film some more shit content!!!
Total polar opposites. She’s also done some #ads but actually doesn’t do shit.
Susanna is so fixed on being an influencer she literally only lives for what can go on insta.

Tinker

So she was selling a mamaroo and now has been gifted a better model conveniently!!
I find this gifting and hinting so frustrating there are families who are unable to afford basics and she begs for a few weeks on her stories for all the top of the range gear and then is gifted it

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Why does she only take Pete out with her?
It’s only ever the youngest, Vinn-aye was the same! I honestly think her and her husband have nothing to talk about so she drags a kid along.

I’m starting to think she’s a parody account because it’s so cringe!

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Her kicking off about old people meeting and if she did that with 6 of her mates. 6 mates? That weren’t her kids or Eddie? Fat chance!

• Haha