Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Pete sat in that burger place with the dummy shoved in his mouth!
He’s coming up to three!
She’s such a chav.
Perhaps he’d sleep better too and not waken during the night if she kept the dummy for bedtime only, dummies only work if used properly.

Reactions: 3
The 'asda haul' was all vile. She shows it off like it's amazing. Sale clothes are often the least popular lines.

I did wonder why they didn’t buy and opted instead to pay dead money in rent.
I never thought about debt as a reason.
Have they ever owned their own property at all?
I don't think they have ever owned a home, not while doing insta anyway! It's very strange that with so many kids especially you would choose to rent. The only reason I can think of is that there is debt and alot of finance as banks won't lend with any current finance. According to instagram Suzanne doesn't seem to be trying to sort out her bad spending habits in order for them to own a home. I can't imagine moving home every few years with so many children is fun, or the worry of a landlord deciding to sell up!

Shinealight

VIP Member
Who the fuck serves Yorkshire puddings with meat pie?!!!
And the constant use of throw away oven trays is infuriating 😣
Why can’t she wash and reuse normal ones?
Seems sustainability is way down her list of priorities.
Doesn’t she care about the state of the planet?
She should do, for her kids if not herself.

Onetwothreemore

Maybe if she didn’t spend so much money on her own shit she could have bought her husband a nice birthday present for putting up with her!!!!

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s nuts that baby should have been at bed at 10pm
And she was dragging her around the shops
Then she wonders why none of her little ones are good sleepers!
She should try getting them in a proper bedtime routine, they’d sleep better and be healthier for it too.

Mum123

VIP Member
Does she ever pay for anything herself!! Every single family day out is given for free. Do people feel sorry for her because she has so many kids to pay for?! If it was the odd one but its every day out, why! And places like stockeld Park that cost us £80 for a family of 4 have her back for free time and time again. Beyond frustrating.

She’s asking for cot recommendations.
On her eighth child and needs to ask that!!!
Call me a cynic but I’d say she’s definitely on the beg for a gifted cot.
You would think she had a spare cot lying around, the last 4 kids are stepping stones, or does each child get a new cot, pram that is gifted?

8Mm

Who the fuck serves Yorkshire puddings with meat pie?!!!
And the constant use of throw away oven trays is infuriating 😣
Why can’t she wash and reuse normal ones?
Seems sustainability is way down her list of priorities.
Doesn’t she care about the state of the planet?
She should do, for her kids if not herself.
Let's not forget that we are watching an incredibly 'basic' human being. Her IQ levels are probably in the single digits.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
“Eddie got home early so took the kids out for a few hours”
To (surprise surprise) the Trafford Centre!
What a treat for them 🙄
My grandchildren hate the place, they’d rather go anywhere than there.
Why does she think kids like being dragged around shops?
Nathan’s lost his seat in the car I see. I literally don’t know anyone that would take kids there. The park, or even a bloody beer garden would be better

I think the amount of children you have should be like the height of your Christmas tree, they should fit in your car and your house. She was actively trying for another when she has. No resources for it and I’m not talking dummies or headband bows!

Shinealight

VIP Member
And the baby already a big fat dummy stuffed in her mouth! Will stay there until she’s about 4!!
I noticed that, got to make the most of that massive bundle of free dummies she was gifted!
But seriously, why does a day old baby need a dummy shoved in its face?