Mummysflippinhouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why didn’t you wait until you moved back to the UK to have this baby then?!
Wanted the baby to have an American passport…

Anyone else spot the tripod in the bathroom when she was packing up the hospital room? Couldn’t imagine anything worse.
There’s a way of sharing birth/parenting experience to create a community and let other mothers know they’re not alone without setting up a bleeping tripod in your hospital room toilet hours after giving birth 🙄

Reactions: 13
I can't keep up with how many videos she has made 😂
I'm only seeing the rest now. Can't believe she has taken to bed! Was able to piss about in the hospital but now she's home this is what I do!
Yes after baby number 1 you do that but with 2 other kids, you go home and its business as usual, making dinners, bed time, playtime, she so selfish, if anything you want the other kids to be involved or know the new baby isn't more than them. She's locked herself upstairs and will have Kyle running about like a head after her.
And I have avoided saying this but christ take that paci of Charlie, it's permanently hanging out of his mouth! My kids loved theirs but at a certain age it was for nap/bedtime only, not the entire day.

Reactions: 13
I can't keep up with how many videos she has made 😂
I'm only seeing the rest now. Can't believe she has taken to bed! Was able to piss about in the hospital but now she's home this is what I do!
Yes after baby number 1 you do that but with 2 other kids, you go home and its business as usual, making dinners, bed time, playtime, she so selfish, if anything you want the other kids to be involved or know the new baby isn't more than them. She's locked herself upstairs and will have Kyle running about like a head after her.
And I have avoided saying this but christ take that paci of Charlie, it's permanently hanging out of his mouth! My kids loved theirs but at a certain age it was for nap/bedtime only, not the entire day.
I agree- my kid had hers till she was about 4, no judgment but it was for bedtime and naps/meltdowns after about year 1. My kid also was forever snotty/drool but I was constantly wiping it and wouldn’t for the life of me had her on my insta or on pictures looking that unkempt. Take some pride? It’s two secs to give it a wipe.

Reactions: 2
Was going to say I can’t believe she’s took to her bed but I actually can. She’s such a lazy, selfish twit.

Reactions: 6
She was sat on the sofa all day long watching telly when she was pregnant anyway and she is back on the bed now.

Reactions: 5
I actually think she is a really lazy person and wants any excuse to be that person and to scoff her face. She’s just objectionable and crass

Wanted the baby to have an American passport…

Anyone else spot the tripod in the bathroom when she was packing up the hospital room? Couldn’t imagine anything worse.
There’s a way of sharing birth/parenting experience to create a community and let other mothers know they’re not alone without setting up a bleeping tripod in your hospital room toilet hours after giving birth 🙄
She could get that anyway with Kyle being American 🤷‍♀️

I actually think she is a really lazy person and wants any excuse to be that person and to scoff her face. She’s just objectionable and crass
Yeah doesn’t want a job, I think you can tell that when you see how many jobs she’s had trying to find the one? I actually liked her day in the life’s when she used to make Sophie’s lunchbox and stuff but it’s just been dull crap trying to be funny. As I’ve said before she’s very influenced by other influencers- she copies mannerisms and stuff. Then tonight was the dig at not having one of those big Texas bathrooms- seems she’s having a dig at someone. Same a few weeks ago she said that she doesn’t put sophies hair in tight hairstyles because she wants to be age appropriate. She had a go at bikinis last summer when avery woods had her kid in bikinis. She thinks we are all jealous and haters - sure Jan!

So I've got a headache
I've got a sore back
I've got sore nipples
I need tea
I want wine
Look at my nighty
Look at my makeup
Look at me, me, me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me, I, me,I oh and yea its Charlie's birthday anyway because of ME he has a sister.
Something is wrong she's is so animated by all the attention being on her 🚩🚩 video after video.

Reactions: 15
So I've got a headache
I've got a sore back
I've got sore nipples
I need tea
I want wine
Look at my nighty
Look at my makeup
Look at me, me, me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me, I, me,I oh and yea its Charlie's birthday anyway because of ME he has a sister.
Something is wrong she's is so animated by all the attention being on her 🚩🚩 video after video.
I gave in and watched the YouTube- it was tit so I wouldn’t waste your time. The amount of times she gaslit Kyle is ridiculous- the guys a saint. You know if someone was to speak to her the way she speaks to him there would be all hell. She will say it’s bantz but it’s not- wouldn’t let him play his game boy, wouldn’t let him get food and then she was telling him what he looked like when she gave birth but then 2 secs before that she said she had her eyes closed and was just not with it- well what’s it? She makes so much tit up “because it’s good story” but it’s all bullshit! I take it they’re back in their flatmate era then? If this was the other way around and he spoke to her like that everyone would be giving it, that’s a bit toxic, are you in an abusive marriage? Bantz though innit.

Reactions: 8
I'll say it...Kyle is too good for her. She talks to him like dirt. He seems sweet.

Reactions: 22
I wondered what had happened to her house staging business ,so I had a look/ quick Google and unsurprisingly that also is kicking the arse out of her “being British” (Ps Caroline there’s more than one nationality so you’d be better saying English imo ). Branding is also very similar to her sisters .

She didn’t show herself working for ages so not sure if she wrapped it up completely or not since getting pregnant this time. The website is down , but the Insta is still up. She’s claiming to be interior designer too not just an after, so that’s new 🧐

she said she will work for her mum when she’s back and help run a retail side of a framing business her mum has (whilst staying in her house until they can sort out their own but doesn’t seem in any rush ) . Between juggling 3 kids and spending all day at the longed after (hell on earth ) soft play of course , I don’t get how they can afford for her to be a sahm with 3 mouths to feed and one income. He’s not that long into his ex military career either, just seems very unusually especially in the UK for that set up, unless theirs old money of investment banking work going on usually . Maybe I’m blinkered .

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I wondered what had happened to her house staging business ,so I had a look/ quick Google and unsurprisingly that also is kicking the arse out of her “being British” (Ps Caroline there’s more than one nationality so you’d be better saying English imo ). Branding is also very similar to her sisters .

She didn’t show herself working for ages so not sure if she wrapped it up completely or not since getting pregnant this time. The website is down , but the Insta is still up. She’s claiming to be interior designer too not just an after, so that’s new 🧐

she said she will work for her mum when she’s back and help run a retail side of a framing business her mum has (whilst staying in her house until they can sort out their own but doesn’t seem in any rush ) . Between juggling 3 kids and spending all day at the longed after (hell on earth ) soft play of course , I don’t get how they can afford for her to be a sahm with 3 mouths to feed and one income. He’s not that long into his ex military career either, just seems very unusually especially in the UK for that set up, unless theirs old money of investment banking work going on usually . Maybe I’m blinkered .
don’t forget she’ll be absolutely taking it in now she’s managed

don’t forget she’ll be absolutely taking it in now she’s managed
Her “management” literally had about 5 people on their books though, and it’s all based on her niche of being a Brit abroad, that’s not going to fly when she needs a uk agent in a hugely Saturated (dull as duck) “market” (cos apparently that’s what raising kids is now) 🤢. Maybe tik tok pays different in the states?!

I can't stop laughing at all her different accents. Night accent, day accent, accent for tea, accent for bathroom. What in the world is going on? She seems so crazed in all these postpartum videos. Take a beat and enjoy your baby and family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't stop laughing at all her different accents. Night accent, day accent, accent for tea, accent for bathroom. What in the world is going on? She seems so crazed in all these postpartum videos. Take a beat and enjoy your baby and family.
Then she will crash and the PND will reappear.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.