Mummysflippinhouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just had a baby and she’s sitting in hospital bonding but instead chooses to do a whole YouTube film about the birth and it’s on YouTube because I’m assuming she is trying to monetise it? Get some brand deals? Maybe the professional pics were for people mag? She had PND the last time- maybe she should think about just spending some time with the baby rather than trying to become a z list mummy influencer? I wouldn’t have sat in the hospital working on some spreadsheets for my job- you don’t get that time back?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has put out several videos since labour and is trying to make as much money out of it as possible. It’s completely unnecessary. Stop recording and spend time with the baby and your other kids. Imagine being nearly 40 and recording everything to post on TikTok. World has gone crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I get normalising child birth blah blah blah but babe are you not exhausted. Put the fuckin phone down and hold your baby. I know this is all normal after child birth but we don’t need to see EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 8
I know that little baby is brand new and has been filmed, photographed, and monetised within hours.
I don't mind the honest side to her posts, your bum will ache, you can't sh£t, I like those truths, and that 1st shower is elite, even though I had to be assisted. But the rest, just no need.

Reactions: 7
I get she’s just given birth but she really does love to gorge on the most unhealthy food. Even prior to having the baby, every video that isn’t complaining about America is her stuffing her face with tit.

Reactions: 2
we’re on 9 TikTok’s in three days since she went into labour. And they’re all just tit. Just spewing out endless tit. Go and spend some time with your actual new born. She is endlessly on my fyp even though I try and scroll past as quickly as possible so I don’t trigger the algorithm.

I can’t stand the little voices she keeps doing. And all the accents. Why is she out there saying “me mam” when she’s from Surrey.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK I can't work out what infuriates me more.

1. Caroline forever showing her bare pregnant stomach.
2. Caroline shoving endless amounts of food in her mouth and breathing heavily.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that money on having a baby and she’s got the worst haircut I’ve ever seen and puts make up on like a clown. Money really can’t buy style.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was shattered after l had given birth and did not have time to get ‘bored’ afterwards - l don’t understand how she has time or energy to be making these videos!

Reactions: 4
we’re on 9 TikTok’s in three days since she went into labour. And they’re all just tit. Just spewing out endless tit. Go and spend some time with your actual new born. She is endlessly on my fyp even though I try and scroll past as quickly as possible so I don’t trigger the algorithm.

I can’t stand the little voices she keeps doing. And all the accents. Why is she out there saying “me mam” when she’s from Surrey.
Slipping into her Millie accent, single white Caroline at work 😂
---
So why didn’t you wait until you moved back to the UK to have this baby then?!
It's a flex, everything is about money!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.