Mummysflippinhouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Caroline? I used to love her but recently I’ve gone off her so much. First it started with Charlie and breastfeeding - don’t get me wrong it’s entirely her choice, but her attitude towards it was so cold. Fair enough if she’d explained mental health or whatever, but she did it in such a crass manner, essentially she couldn’t be arsed and duck if it’s better for him. Then with his sleep, I don’t agree with controlled crying but I accept it’s personal choice, but again it’s the way she talks about it, as if he’s just this massive hassle and her needs are the most important.

I just feel like it’s less what she does but how she does it, I once admired her for how honest she was but now she just seems so passive aggressive all the time. It’s like her recent stories, shaming people who like wooden name signs above their babies cots. It’s just not needed, she’s just comes across so arrogant and rude. She does this aswell with posts about her body, she’s beautiful but feels the need to tell us all the time how great she looks. It’s just bizarre.

Reactions: 7
I’m 100% with you on everything you’ve said. I, too, used to be a big fan of her for her humour and “upfrontness”. However, as I watch her, I notice a huge passive aggressiveness with the way she is. Even her responses to comments on tiktok/insta can be quite rude. I’ve left many a nice comment and no acknowledgement (nor would I expect one..!) but yet she’s always responding to those that may criticise or offer their opinion. The gurning of the mouth is also getting on my nerves 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m 100% with you on everything you’ve said. I, too, used to be a big fan of her for her humour and “upfrontness”. However, as I watch her, I notice a huge passive aggressiveness with the way she is. Even her responses to comments on tiktok/insta can be quite rude. I’ve left many a nice comment and no acknowledgement (nor would I expect one..!) but yet she’s always responding to those that may criticise or offer their opinion. The gurning of the mouth is also getting on my nerves 😬
Completely! I wonder if she had alot of hate comments so has almost gone OTT in trying to act like she doesn't care?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dumping all the milk? Surely she could’ve just donated it. Like I don’t get it? As if she’s just trying to be as outrageous as possible

Reactions: 1
Dumping all the milk? Surely she could’ve just donated it. Like I don’t get it? As if she’s just trying to be as outrageous as possible
I get the whole “do what you want with your body and milk” yadayada… but just do it. Why broadcast it? It’s as if she invites the controversy and negative comments.

I get the whole “do what you want with your body and milk” yadayada… but just do it. Why broadcast it? It’s as if she invites the controversy and negative comments.
I agree. I think even if noone said a thing she'd raise it just because she enjoys the drama. It's like DO WHAT I WANT, aye good for you crack on.

Reactions: 2
What’s the craic with her constantly posting what she’s spending on tit? Like the dress that was 300 dollars, her outrageous lip filler price, the food 350 dollars? Really liked her but she’s grating at me now

What’s the craic with her constantly posting what she’s spending on tit? Like the dress that was 300 dollars, her outrageous lip filler price, the food 350 dollars? Really liked her but she’s grating at me now
She does come across as very boastful about the wealth they have. She's just generally turned into a bit of an arrogant twit really hasn't she :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I'd like to know what she's done to her lips, they look awful.

Is she really talking openly about the struggles she’s having with her daughter… whilst her daughter is in the car seat behind her listening intently and in plain view of the camera?! Sheeesh

• Sad
Is she really talking openly about the struggles she’s having with her daughter… whilst her daughter is in the car seat behind her listening intently and in plain view of the camera?! Sheeesh
Omg I thought that too, what is she smoking these days??

Looks like her sister and niece flew over along with her mum and have had a fallen out within a day or two and no longer there? Such a shame

Looks like her sister and niece flew over along with her mum and have had a fallen out within a day or two and no longer there? Such a shame
came here to say the same thing! Looks like she’s taken down the tiktok alluding to the fallout or childhood trauma, but no sign of her sister and niece in the newest content

I feel for her on this occasion, first time her mum has been over for years, she’s been very open about her feelings of isolation etc post partum and I think she even alluded to the strain on her marriage at one point. I’m sure with all that in mind or without, she was very much looking forward to her mum and sister visiting only for face like a slapped ass Claire to find a way to make it all about her.

I feel for her on this occasion, first time her mum has been over for years, she’s been very open about her feelings of isolation etc post partum and I think she even alluded to the strain on her marriage at one point. I’m sure with all that in mind or without, she was very much looking forward to her mum and sister visiting only for face like a slapped ass Claire to find a way to make it all about her.
Any ideas on what has happened? Noticed their mum was back with Claire on her stories. Really feel for Caroline if that is the case and she hasn’t even been able to see her mum for the full visit!

Any ideas on what has happened? Noticed their mum was back with Claire on her stories. Really feel for Caroline if that is the case and she hasn’t even been able to see her mum for the full visit!
No idea other than the now deleted video referring to family drama/ trauma and not feeling obliged to have someone in your life just because you’re related 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maybe if she stopped wasting so much money on crap she doesn't need she would find their income easier to live off. Wouldn't surprise me if they did split eventually cause off her hating living in America.

The abuse she must get off of Americans... she's constantly bashing the place. If she hates it so much she should up and move back to the UK. They certainly wouldn't be making 6 figures over here that's for sure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.