Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not posting to drive people to her you tube 💰💰
We all knew she'd be getting the nails done the second he arrived. She looks wayyyy older than those girls in the picture, they are very polished, nice glossy hair and well fitted clothes.
So is this her village?
Her sister is definitely doing her own thing, after the supper and odd day out.

Reactions: 8
I feel so bad for Kyle, he’s just left his country, left behind his parents, friends and work etc, that is a huge deal! And Caroline couldn’t give a tit about him being there or not. I hope he adjusts ok and enjoys it, it’s hard enough with a supportive partner let alone without one…

Reactions: 20
Also her mum fascinates me. How can she be 70 (I’m sure someone said that?!) still working and have a mortgage!

Reactions: 9
Kyle didn’t seem upset about being in the Uk. He strikes me as an eternal optimist. Like he’d make the most of everything? Whereas Caroline is the complete opposite. They are like pooh and Eyeore! I did laugh when he said he’d bought the hall runner!! I don’t know just made me laugh.

Reactions: 16
It happens - life doesn’t always turn out how you expect it will 🤷🏻‍♀️
I find it odd because Caroline likes to portray a wealthy life style. I wonder if this is why she keeps her mum ‘private’ as she mentioned before because she doesn’t fit with Caroline’s brand
---
Kyle didn’t seem upset about being in the Uk. He strikes me as an eternal optimist. Like he’d make the most of everything? Whereas Caroline is the complete opposite. They are like pooh and Eyeore! I did laugh when he said he’d bought the hall runner!! I don’t know just made me laugh.
I like Kyle. He seems normal and down to earth

Reactions: 12
The way she was moaning at the start of the most recent vlog that Kyle arriving will disrupt HER routine. He’s your husband Caroline. You’re a family.

What a strange vlog.

Kyle's here! ....but we were late picking him up from the airport (what a greeting 😂 )

Happy to have you home!.... but let me rush to get you a naff sausage roll and film you eating it.

Welcome to your new home! ... anyways I'm glad you're here to do the cleaning

I know you're probably exhausted from your flight.... but I'm gonna go get my nails done and leave you with the kids.

If my spouse greeted me this way I'd turn myself around and get back on that plane jfc

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel so bad for Kyle, he’s just left his country, left behind his parents, friends and work etc, that is a huge deal! And Caroline couldn’t give a tit about him being there or not. I hope he adjusts ok and enjoys it, it’s hard enough with a supportive partner let alone without one…
Imagine her spluttering if Kyle happened to meet (randomly) a nice local Sussex girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems the whole family are driven to ‘look’ like they have money, rather than actually make clever financial decisions and free up cash or make the most of assets.
Mother wanted to transform the small house into a larger wealthier looking space, had to remortgage to do so and Caroline chipped in so she could?
She has definitely got her sights on kicking her out so she can take it over…

Also, if Caroline greeted me like that after I had constantly changed everything in my usual life for her benefit I’d kick her in the twit

Seems like the plan was to sell the house when the market picked up and her mum wanted to, split the profits with the sister and her mum to sell the business/shop if she owns it and buy something smaller for her. If I read right it’s added a million or so to the value of the house with the renovations (obviously value fluctuates depending on who’s willing to pay for it). Caroline back has probably put a spanner in the timeline.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the vlog, feel very sad for Charlie being punted off to nursery… sure Kyle would have loved to have seen them all there, not just Caroline’s favourites. And as far as doing a podcast is concerned, what would she be podcasting about? The best service stations to buy Greggs?! She did seem more settled in it though and glad she’s not screaming about receipts anymore so I suspect she is very glad Kyle has arrived. Just hope it’s the right decision for him as he’s giving up his whole life for her whim.

• Sad
Reactions: 14