Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she’s about 5-10 years behind with all these influuuenzzzzer day trips. Soft plays, farms, peppa pig world. Been there, done it, bought the t-shirt.
People have done these things Car-o-whine, nobody cares!

Reactions: 15
That's her begging, it's gone now but hopes it will re appear magically in her driveway, sorry mums driveway.
Like the free pram.
The free pram. I'm livid. All her bloody money and she gets one gifted. Well she did do a beggy for it. Caroline, have you no shame? Cost of living crisis and people can't even afford a single buggy never mind a double buggy. Makes me so mad.

Reactions: 22
Like @curlywhirlygal said, there’s so many vlogs like this, which are MUCH better as showing what it’s like. People want to know things like, what are the loos like, how’s the food, are there meet and greets, etc. she provides zero and it’s not unique, other than saying she went “with my American husband”. What was his take on it, compared to the US parks? (There you go, Cazza, ideas for you!)
Why does she insist on including at least one shot like this?! It’s pointless and I don’t want to see the inside of her mouth thanks
IMG_2262.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she got the gifted bugaboo she was begging for before she left the US 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Well more bleeping fool pramworld or whoever it was who gifted it to her. I’m sure they got a lot of business out of that as she’s mentioned it once in quick passing. Blink and you miss it.

Reactions: 20
HAHAHAHA I’m dying! She obviously wrote that post herself where Kyle was praising her. Oh her head - what a strange place to be. She needs medicating.

Like @curlywhirlygal said, there’s so many vlogs like this, which are MUCH better as showing what it’s like. People want to know things like, what are the loos like, how’s the food, are there meet and greets, etc. she provides zero and it’s not unique, other than saying she went “with my American husband”. What was his take on it, compared to the US parks? (There you go, Cazza, ideas for you!)
Why does she insist on including at least one shot like this?! It’s pointless and I don’t want to see the inside of her mouth thanks View attachment 2988204
Why does she have to pull this face?! She isn’t funny, she isn’t quirky, she is in fact bloody infuriating. Also why does she have to try and do that stupid cockney accent, it reminds me of Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s days old and already she’s scratched it. Plus could pramworld not sell the pink one - it’s vile! Olivia got beige - clearly more of a top tier influencer than Caroline 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Everyone needs to report her to the asa. She didn't declare the pram properly at all, just a quick kindly gifted typed doesn't cut it. She had no problem laying into the woman selling her £600 social media course the other week. Everyone do it.

Reactions: 40
I believe at one point she said he made around $180-200k (£140-155k) and she was making similar
Well I hope they are personally. That’s 2 new higher rate tax payers to help fund the NHS she loves so much. Wonder if she’s going to be posting how great it is paying 40% tax… probably not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I just looked because I was interested: in the US they could file a married tax return. At $400k joint income they would pay $93k in tax (about £70k)

In the U.K. tax on £150k would be £58k each so £116k household. So almost £50k extra a year. Sure someone with a better understanding of US tax may tell me there’s something I’m missing but there’s your £7k birth plus savings…

Reactions: 7
So I just looked because I was interested: in the US they could file a married tax return. At $400k joint income they would pay $93k in tax (about £70k)

In the U.K. tax on £150k would be £58k each so £116k household. So almost £50k extra a year. Sure someone with a better understanding of US tax may tell me there’s something I’m missing but there’s your £7k birth plus savings…
They probably paid less in taxes in the US because influencers can claim almost anything (phone, ad costs, any equipment, even their mortgage or rent if they work from home) as a deduction which means it reduces their taxable income

I don't know if there's a limit to how much you can claim and you would need proof, I read somewhere 20% but that could be fairly substantial.

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget what they would have paid in insurance in the US as well. Income they are reporting is likely before deductions so, at least with Kyle, I’d expect there was fairly large deductions for the family medical coverage.

Though with taxes I also anticipate they would have gotten rebates and exemptions for the kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.