Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused... 👀 So it's a push present, from Kyle... But it was a freebie. Make it make sense pls.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Push present! Omg the price of them too and they just gift it to her . And they’re thinking of having a wedding now too. That’ll no doubt be gifted too!

Reactions: 6
Push present! Omg the price of them too and they just gift it to her . And they’re thinking of having a wedding now too. That’ll no doubt be gifted too!
So she wants to spend £20/£30k on a wedding when she can’t even get a mortgage and neither of them actually have an income im the UK yet? 🤡

Reactions: 16
It’ll be the next thing for her to latch on to in order to boost her followers once’s she’s back in the UK. Babies are only so cute for a while before the #gifted products start to drop off. With a wedding to plan there’s huge potential for freebies and wedding TikTok in the UK is huge.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I lived in Surrey last year.. not once did I see anyone on one of the chitty chitty bang bang bikes like she keeps begging for. What world is she living in!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have I got this right…Kyle was given the opportunity to choose a diamond ring which he has given to Caroline as a push present?! For free?! And she knew nothing about it?! 🙄
There are not enough eye rolls for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus what a tit advert.
‘dude proof’
‘Even a man can do it’

Decided to have a ‘wedding’ because of a free engagement ring push present?!

bleeping hell.

Reactions: 12
Own up, who is in the latest comments saying oh I want a free ring too 🥲 ☠💀 and someone also tagged the brand asking for one. Soooo long guys that's you well and truly blocked 😂
---
Also what in the beggy Mitchell is this?
Screenshot_20240501_165332_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Own up, who is in the latest comments saying oh I want a free ring too 🥲 ☠💀 and someone also tagged the brand asking for one. Soooo long guys that's you well and truly blocked 😂
---
Also what in the beggy Mitchell is this? View attachment 2908951
FFS, maybe he could try looking at whatever it is he's putting on his face. That's like the lowest-effort beg ever. :sick:

Reactions: 6
So her urgent trip home was to secure a place for Sophie at school, and she didn't get a place at the chosen primary!? Have the offers for primary come out yet? She got a school she doesn't want or is she asking incase this happens?

I can tell you, you will take whatever place there is and be grateful as there will be a list of kids who didn't get a place wanting it, she may get lucky and someone may drop out over the summer in the preferred school but even then it goes on who's at the top of that wait list. If it's a sought after school, they'll all be wanting a space.

How far will she have to cycle now?

Reactions: 11
So her urgent trip home was to secure a place for Sophie at school, and she didn't get a place at the chosen primary!? Have the offers for primary come out yet? She got a school she doesn't want or is she asking incase this happens?

I can tell you, you will take whatever place there is and be grateful as there will be a list of kids who didn't get a place wanting it, she may get lucky and someone may drop out over the summer in the preferred school but even then it goes on who's at the top of that wait list. If it's a sought after school, they'll all be wanting a space.

How far will she have to cycle now?
Primary offers came out on April 16th but that’s for reception entry. As far as I know applications for in year entry just happen as and when needed, the council give you a list of the spaces available and you chose one of those.

Reactions: 7
Maybe ask your sister you weirdo? Did Sophie get in a school where there are some black kids or refugees? The way she says she really didn’t want Sophie to get into this school lmaooo. It’s a public school. Get over it! If you are that lucky, send your kid to a private school.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25