Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Listen, she wants the public to think she’s very very well off. Does anyone know how many bedrooms her house is? She herself looks about 25 years of age, how old actually is she? Have I failed to mention her husband looks like Fred Flinstone
I think you 'might' have mentioned it before :-D

CrystalM

She’s had that table at least 4 years.

Her blog is shocking though. For someone who’s had 8 babies she can’t spell pregnancy! She seems fairly harmless and there’s very few ads but it’s another who’s using her kids. Layla has modelled previously for Zara.

Has she herself ever worked a day in her life please? All she does is pop out kids, enter them into modelling and stage photo shoots in the street

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I always think that table looks like it is a reclaimed wood table or an old table that has been restored, so probably not very expensive.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Has her account gone or am I blocked? I haven’t spoken to her in years and saw a post the other day but it’s gone.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
That’s what MODs looked like when she deactivated. I imagine she hates the conversation here, as she got very upset by mumsnet thread mentions.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Yes I can imagine they have. The kids do modelling and she used to be a model ans god knows what he used to do and they sound like they maybe come from money too so I bet they are financially fine
Wonder what sort of things she modelled?
She was only 17 when she had those twins, very young.