Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgijane

Chatty Member
She’s getting on my last nerve at the minute 😂 I think she constantly needs people to blow smoke up her arse, ‘Ooooh Kathleen I wish I cooked meals like that how do you do it blah blah blah’ literally everything she posts is done to get compliments and praise! Notice how the girl twins aren’t featured so much now, their chavvy lifestyle and dodgy looking boyfriends don’t quite fit that twee organic vibe that old mother Hubbard wants to portray! Oh and all that bollocks about only having sweets on a Friday and how the fruit drawer is always raided, give it a rest, 2 of the kids have got a vape permanently attached to their hand 🙄 The big meat head husband is a sexist pig who’s hardly around and should try tearing himself away from his grubby little gym and be a bit more present.
Ooohhh that was juicy goss.

Reactions: 4

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I don’t mind Mummahodge as far as instagrammers go. She seems like a nice enough lady and doesn’t constantly shove adverts down her followers throats.

However, as I’ve said before on this thread, and have to mention again as it still baffles me, the lifestyle they live with the amount of children they have seems totally disproportionate to the potential income of the jobs they do/the husband does.

I mean in terms of things like clothes and holidays. It really can’t be cheap taking 8 kids on holiday yet they all went to Barbados (I think!) a couple of years ago. They go skiing quite often. Skiing is so expensive. Heck, even passports for 10 people must have cost a few grand altogether

Reactions: 3

Aberdeen Rock

She made me feel guilty about my family, I had to unfollow her as her family is just pure perfection. House is unbelievably tidy. They all eat there food with no questions answered. All of the kids are healthy and happy.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Some people just seem to have a knack of looking 'rich', I find.

Did they buy the house or is it rented?
I'm pretty sure it's rented as someone on another forum I go on mentioned that their old house was on right move for sale and it said no chain, so I'm assuming they sold it and moved into a larger rented house.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Yep and she’s preggers again, obvi waiting for a BIG announcement coz she’s about 20weeks
Excellent tea, she’s finally announced it! Quite a big gap between the youngest and new baby, all the others are much closer in age. Are the older girls his children or do they have a different dad?

Katie C

Not sure whether I’m allowed to ask this question, but I came across a news article about an arrest made in whitstable in 2021 for someone with the same last name. Has he got any brothers?

• Wow

Sj888

My parents live near to their house and they can be seen setting up photos for up to an hour... we play a game of guessing how long they take to appear on the ‘feed’ :D - she’s glued to her phone practically all the time probably filtering all the comments!
I don’t know she’s a weird one, she doesn’t actually seem to post all that much considering her following and I quite like the content she does post but again I feel like it’s all fake, I don’t understand how they can afford all the zara for all the kids and herself, all the clubs and groups for the kids. I’m intrigued to know more

xlxjxbx

Do you reckon they still have the golden lab she bought Joe? You rarely see the dogs - but on her stories today she’s posted them taking the little scruffy looking one out and doesn’t appear to be the golden lab with them. Didn’t they also have a King Charles spaniel?

Shinealight

VIP Member
Super expensive bugaboo pram for the baby.

A few years ago she claimed in a Q&A post that money isn’t important to her. How ironic then that they all have such expensive stuff…
Exactly, odd how it’s always those that can afford the better stuff that claim money isn’t important! 🤥

Shinealight

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed the shift in her stories recently? She’s not moaning as such but showing doing washing and slightly less perfect things. Also talking about saving money on shopping bags and linking to B&M baskets rather than some expansive laundry baskets from The White Company or wherever,
Also, Saturday mornings seems to be about taking the kids to rugby and football!
What happened to the rather elusive sounding French club and the like?

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s getting on my last nerve at the minute 😂 I think she constantly needs people to blow smoke up her arse, ‘Ooooh Kathleen I wish I cooked meals like that how do you do it blah blah blah’ literally everything she posts is done to get compliments and praise! Notice how the girl twins aren’t featured so much now, their chavvy lifestyle and dodgy looking boyfriends don’t quite fit that twee organic vibe that old mother Hubbard wants to portray! Oh and all that bollocks about only having sweets on a Friday and how the fruit drawer is always raided, give it a rest, 2 of the kids have got a vape permanently attached to their hand 🙄 The big meat head husband is a sexist pig who’s hardly around and should try tearing himself away from his grubby little gym and be a bit more present.
The posts she makes!
It’s like she wants to make them appear like the pages of an upper end glossy magazine!
And yes she definitely wants all those “how do you do it” and “beautiful mama” replies!
And those kids have been attending clubs on Saturday morning for years!
Especially French club, they should be totally fluent in the language by now 🙄

Loveitme

VIP Member
Rolled my eyes so hard at that story 😂 I don’t even think the majority of Italian people make their own pasta.
I suspect her kids are in front of screens while she is making bread/pasta/soup which is fine and normal although she would rather we thought they were doing something Instagram worthy.
dont be silly ,theyre teaching each other french and playing guitar

• Haha

xlxjxbx

I noticed a while ago she was back under a different private profile, but now both back on their original accounts like nothings gone on. Odd to not address why she went.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I don’t know if they even have one car tbh, they seem to travel by train on family days out.