Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Some things shouldn’t be written online, but dirty money all I say and hand outs
I’ve said this multiple times but how do they afford so many kids plus soon another one too? Their food bill must be massive plus all those clubs and nice clothes

Reactions: 4

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Her big brute of a hubby turns me 🥴😂
Oh god he’s awful. He used to comment and be on her posts more than he is now and his own account and he was a right sexist dickhead. On the face of it her life looks perfect(obviously I know it’s all fake) but I couldn’t envy her being married to someone like him.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Something very suspect about the whole thing 🤔 most families with one or two kids and both parents working are really feeling the pinch. Yet a family of 10 with only one working are living a very comfortable lifestyle. HOW?!

sac07x

Definitely seems like she is homeschooling the youngest one. Wonder what prompted that?
I came here to say the same thing! Seems like she just started posting stories of the work etc but didn’t actually say anything about it

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Super expensive bugaboo pram for the baby.

A few years ago she claimed in a Q&A post that money isn’t important to her. How ironic then that they all have such expensive stuff…

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
I went to school with Joe. Trust me they don’t come from money at all. They rent the house. Doubt she would have earnt very much from modelling as she was never a catwalk model. Way too short.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She must have been pretty young when she had the twins. She doesn’t bother me much tbh, she isn’t awful just portrays some kind of lifestyle that is obviously quite unrealistic! I don’t like him at all, years ago I remember he posted something really awful and sexist about women getting their figure back around having kids or similar. He gives me bad vibes.
I also feel curious about their finances and how it’s funded because even cheap breaks quickly add up with that number of children and the cost of every day stuff like food and new shoes and kids activities etc must be huge.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Just came across this thread. Just wondering what everyone thinks about them? I’m baffled how they support a family of 10 on just one wage 🤯

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
I
yeah,she is so boring ,she needs to have a day off with the wholesome act.Just say youre tired and cba with your kids today or cooking and youre having a maccys
Totally agree, I hate how she promotes having a perfect life with so many kids, she never seems to have a bad day everything always so perfect which Isn't true

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
It’s easy to say money isn’t important to you when there is plenty of it in your life. Their set up is odd, she seemingly hasn’t worked outside of the home, his job alone can’t bring in enough to sustain such a large family with expensive clothes, holidays, hobbies and so on. it doesn’t add up.

The new baby is super cute 🥰

Angel1234

I don’t dislike her as such; she seems like a nice person, but I do find her a bit irritating. I think it’s just because she has a sense of superiority as a mother that some mothers of lots of kids seem to have.

Also, how the heck do they afford all the nice stuff?! She doesn’t work and they manage to kit all 8 and themselves out in expensive clothes, and have foreign holidays etc. I know she probably earns a bit of money through Instagram but it’s been this way since she started her account.
Always wondered how they have such luxuries with so many children!

Angel1234

One of the few accounts I love who have a big following ! Seems very down to earth. If only all ‘ insta mums ‘ could be like this!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
How on earth did they afford a holiday to Jamaica for so many people?! It looks amazing and like they had a brilliant time but it must have cost an absolute fortune.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I am so curious about this family. How they afford their lifestyle etc. They seem harmless enough but I’m just nosey.

trish_allstar

She's so boring, it's all for the gram. Is he the father of all kids including the oldest girls? I've always wondered??