Mum and a Mic What a smug Grifter she has become

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard cringe.
Both utterly desperate for attention.
Neither realising that their behaviour doesn't come across as fun, just far too try hard

Reactions: 8
Hard cringe.
Both utterly desperate for attention.
Neither realising that their behaviour doesn't come across as fun, just far too try hard
I absolutely agree with this. It’s actually irritating, attention seeking and ridiculous. I expect it off girls who have just finished their GCSEs and excited. But these are adults. It screams that they probably have never actually had a wild holiday and this is literally for show. Showing off. Not fun.

Reactions: 3
No one needs to see her backside. I used to quite like her skits but I'm not quite sure what she is doing anymore. Got caught up in her own hype it seems.

Reactions: 5
Truly is! Insta twit in full flow. Her and her mate. PR trip for what?

IMG_3682.jpeg

Has there ever been a bigger collection of desperate begs?

Don’t even get me started on the Mummy Juggler’s leg pose 🥴 And vape in hand 👍🏻

• Haha
I am struggling to understand what she’s selling? 18 30s in Ibiza? Drinking excess and wearing very little. Do they know who her audience is?!!

If I was the hotel I would be so annoyed on her promotion she is selling it as a place where people just go and binge drink like you would in your 20s. The half naked photos too I mean my husband would go mad if I was taking pictures like that. I think it might be a midlife crisis 🫣 shameful

Acting luke they would in their early 20s. It’s childish at best but really is showing how far up her own arse she has gone

Reactions: 2