Mum and a Mic What a smug Grifter she has become

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is. In the gym again, had to smirk at the pic of her with fellow twin mums and she’s in a crop
Top, made up to the nines. What a poser.

Reactions: 3
Her and mummy juggler are off to Ibiza next week then, wonder if it’s a freebie. Mummy juggler has just come back from a weeks retreat and now she’s buggering off again 🙄

Reactions: 4
I saw that too - imagine leaving your kids for a week to go on a spa type jolly, come home for a few days, then off to Ibiza for another jolly! I get people having to go away for work, but these aren’t work trips (even if they’re free!) - it’s just another holiday. I’d feel so guilty I was missing my kids too much just so I could go and have fun, and also leaving my husband again to do all the tit on his own 🤷‍♀️

I know she doesn’t show kids and I’ve never seen her partner but the way she behaves is like a divorced woman with shared access to her kids

The irony of all the influencers who gave up regular jobs for this, to claim a better work/life balance and end up spending more time away from their kids that they ever did!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how to set up a new thread for Mummyjuggler (& her constant need to lean forward towards the camera to show us JUST HOW THIN SHE IS) or I would 😭

Oh. My.God ... the video of her in the Hollister Denim shorts - could she love herself any more.
Honestly she has changed so so much.
Why does this ALWAYS happen to these people - start off funny, end up as a complete wanker.
I think I will unfollow or mute when she goes to Ibiza. She will be completely insufferable.

• Sick
It's funny how she was asking for recommendations for shorts if have a bigger bum etc, then shows all the suggestions she received for Hollister with amazingly an affiliated link too them 😱, such a surprise and how lucky she just so happened to get a link to the shorts that were suggested. And yet she's still wearing a belt with them 🤔

Reactions: 2
Not a chance are her followers the same demographic as those who shop in hollister. Numerous recommendations my arse 🤣🤥 #freebie

I hate these Insta huns making out they are bombarded with questions. If they are, it will be from utter dimwits
---
She was begging for the brand to give those shorts

When did she get so smug?!? A certain AD, a certain number of followers, a comment from one of the other insta-losers, when she joined the gym?!? She’s always been slim but the smug showing off has reached an entirely new level 🙄

Jesus is there no shame to the insta mum twatishness in public??

imagine seeing these two at the airport. The cringe.
Unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pair of them!!! Mummy Juggler is just awful. At least mum and a mic can be funny (although far removed from her in the early days before full on inst-tw@t mode was installed)

Reactions: 1