Mum and a Mic What a smug Grifter she has become

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Mum and a Mic (Jane Dowden) as she’s been talked about so much in the Kids and the commute thread, she deserves a thread of her own

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m sad because when she first appeared I really liked her. She did good parodies of songs, was funny, was fairly chilled and didn’t show her kids. But now 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ The “oh I’m so embarrassed you’ve all asked me where my leggings are from and now I have to take 714 photos of myself, criiinge” act is total crap, cos you can tell she thinks she’s the actual tit. She tries to be self-deprecating but it doesn’t wash when you’re THAT into your own looks and figure!

Reactions: 9
Oh I’m sad because when she first appeared I really liked her. She did good parodies of songs, was funny, was fairly chilled and didn’t show her kids. But now 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ The “oh I’m so embarrassed you’ve all asked me where my leggings are from and now I have to take 714 photos of myself, criiinge” act is total crap, cos you can tell she thinks she’s the actual tit. She tries to be self-deprecating but it doesn’t wash when you’re THAT into your own looks and figure!
Completely agree. She was funny and a good account…. Until the grifting, humble bragging, general Schtick kicked in. An ex actress- what did we expect would happen?!

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. She was funny and a good account…. Until the grifting, humble bragging, general Schtick kicked in. An ex actress- what did we expect would happen?!
I guess it’s a sad inevitable path for someone who gets an Insta following to then become a twit 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 You have to have a certain level of confidence to be a performer in the first place, and then with some success many get a bit of a big head. She’s followed that path!

She's like a copy and paste of Tired and Tested (or tired and tested is a copy and paste of her)

Her drama school mate - Mummy Juggler - has aged appallingly. Take a look at the pics she posted to mark Jane’s birthday.

Reactions: 2
She’s just not funny. At all - I haven’t laughed at any of her stuff. I don’t get who finds her funny? Nothing new, all the same old boring mum stuff 😩
Mummyjuggler is local to me - she has lost SO much weight, in real life she looks very very thin - not fit at all, just really skinny (she says she’s 5’10 and weighs 9 stone - that’s very thin) She looks much better in photos than IRL! And I’d love to come back in 3 years to see if she has maintained that low calorie life forever… it looks exhausting!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To say she absolutely adores herself is an understatement.
Her latest gym story and she is posing in front of the gym mirror, it’s a boomerang type shot but she makes a face like she’s about to come over herself 🤮😂

• Sick
I have never felt compelled to write something bad about anyone… but my lord, mummy juggler is beyond cringe and annoying! Why does she ‘eye-duck’ herself every single time she posts! Like I get it, you feel good in your skin, good for you, but keep that to your bedroom when you’re getting ready! Why post that on the internet! It’s just beyond conceited!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have never felt compelled to write something bad about anyone… but my lord, mummy juggler is beyond cringe and annoying! Why does she ‘eye-duck’ herself every single time she posts! Like I get it, you feel good in your skin, good for you, but keep that to your bedroom when you’re getting ready! Why post that on the internet! It’s just beyond conceited!!!!
She needs a thread! I feel the same haha

Used to really enjoy her content but agree that she has changed to typical insta tw*t. Totally loves herself. Do we think her husband has had enough as she's not mentioned him for a while?

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but do we need a front crotch shot in today’s stories? Probably for the male followers she has I assume. 🫣

All the sexy egg fork fondling gives me the proper ick! It has to attract more than a few weirdos into her DMs 🤢