Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Oh I’m sad because when she first appeared I really liked her. She did good parodies of songs, was funny, was fairly chilled and didn’t show her kids. But now 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ The “oh I’m so embarrassed you’ve all asked me where my leggings are from and now I have to take 714 photos of myself, criiinge” act is total crap, cos you can tell she thinks she’s the actual shit. She tries to be self-deprecating but it doesn’t wash when you’re THAT into your own looks and figure!

Reactions: 9

BonBon27

VIP Member
Totally!! She definitely looks well into her 40s. Is she taking the kids with the eye fucking stories with her hair? I can’t tell anymore 🙄
I think that’s what annoys me so much about her - when she first appeared on Insta I think she was taking the piss, but now she firmly believes her own hype and has completely transformed into a fully fledged Insta twat!

Reactions: 7

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Thread for Mum and a Mic (Jane Dowden) as she’s been talked about so much in the Kids and the commute thread, she deserves a thread of her own

Reactions: 6

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Speaking of smugness/eye fucking, can someone make a thread for her bestie Mummy Juggler? 🤣
She’s even worse 😂 Mum and a Mic has gone from a great account to a stereotypical instahun - it’s all completely gone to her head and the self adoration is vomit inducing

Reactions: 6

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Sorry to mention this again, but can someone please make a thread for mummy juggler? The eye fucking is becoming unbearable 😂😭

Reactions: 5

toptotoe25

Definitely begging for a freebie. You wait, come Friday she will be at a lovely English cottage with PR/ AD in the corner

Bobcat

It’s the legging and crotch shots that drive me mad. Yes you have a flat tum and thigh gap. We get it!

Virago

That gym leggings story has just made me turn inside out with the cringe!!!! 🙈🙈 It was bad enough when it was just her eye-fucking herself and her arse but then you find out it’s an AD 😲 Even worse!

“Look how good I look … and here is an AFF link so you can pay me for my blatant posing”
Yes and she didn’t even put an advert tag on the video. It’s there on the photo but she really should use it for the whole thing. And that zoom in on her arse, ugh.
---
Just seen in her latest reel she talks about being 38. I thought she was at least 42. I’m 37 and she looks way older than me (tbf it’s probably because she’s so slim. I’m a lardarse but at least it keeps my face young and wrinkle free).

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
She has accelerated swiftly from a likeable and fun account to absolute epitome of insta-w*nker
Completely this. I thought her account was really fun and refreshing when I came across it - she’s unbearable now. Her sketches are still quite good but couldn’t put up with the rest of it so had to unfollow.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Mummy juggler can bore off about the London marathon too. It’s not that big a deal - literally thousands of people did it last weekend, and run them every other weekend too. My best friend ran it an hour and a half quicker than mummy juggler and didn’t even put it on Instagram, let alone 20493 posts about it 🤷‍♀️
I think Mummy Juggler is the sort of idiot that only does it for her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Doesn’t know why she’s asking on IG??? Come off it, she’s wants a free weekend away. I really can’t stand these Beggy instagrammers and disappointed that Jane is walking the same wankerish path they all end up doing.

Also dropping kids off to holiday club so she can "work"

What work??

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Doesn’t know why she’s asking on IG??? Come off it, she’s wants a free weekend away. I really can’t stand these Beggy instagrammers and disappointed that Jane is walking the same wankerish path they all end up doing.

Attachments

• Sad

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
She’s just not funny. At all - I haven’t laughed at any of her stuff. I don’t get who finds her funny? Nothing new, all the same old boring mum stuff 😩
Mummyjuggler is local to me - she has lost SO much weight, in real life she looks very very thin - not fit at all, just really skinny (she says she’s 5’10 and weighs 9 stone - that’s very thin) She looks much better in photos than IRL! And I’d love to come back in 3 years to see if she has maintained that low calorie life forever… it looks exhausting!

• Wow

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Mummy juggler can bore off about the London marathon too. It’s not that big a deal - literally thousands of people did it last weekend, and run them every other weekend too. My best friend ran it an hour and a half quicker than mummy juggler and didn’t even put it on Instagram, let alone 20493 posts about it 🤷‍♀️

Monkeybrains

I have never felt compelled to write something bad about anyone… but my lord, mummy juggler is beyond cringe and annoying! Why does she ‘eye-fuck’ herself every single time she posts! Like I get it, you feel good in your skin, good for you, but keep that to your bedroom when you’re getting ready! Why post that on the internet! It’s just beyond conceited!!!!

• Heart