Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this man think anyone wants to hear about the bowel habits of his kids?:poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure that car ad will not encourage anyone to race out and buy a Skoda, do they normally have a car or are they a bike- trailer family?

Pretty sure that car ad will not encourage anyone to race out and buy a Skoda, do they normally have a car or are they a bike- trailer family?
the only people commenting are fellow wannabe influencers clearly looking for reciprocal engagement... It’s like a ponzu or MLM scheme 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shame the twins are not in the correct car seat! A high back booster is not suitable for a just turned three year old! Great advert for safety....!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Honest to god, why is this moron’s mouth always hanging open? Everything about him irritates the tit out of me. His face, his voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone would think he had quads the way he bangs on about how hard done by he is raising his 'multiples'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First time on this thread. Just discovered he lives in my part of Essex. So, that’s nice 💅🏻😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The entire family hang their gob ajar for a photo, have they not heard of 'say cheese'?

Reactions: 2
Haven't looked at his page in ages. Still had fair few ads with only 17.5k followers. The lengths some "influencers" go to though.

1609487900938.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I looked back on an old Instagram account of his; ‘pre’ his twin page and this open flappy gob look is newly adopted for his ‘hey I’m a fun dad’ page

• Wow
I looked back on an old Instagram account of his; ‘pre’ his twin page and this open flappy gob look is newly adopted for his ‘hey I’m a fun dad’ page
Do you have a link hun? Not coming up for me.

Does have copy + paste facial poses.

1609612700155.png
1609612733864.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1