Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, the open gob pose has developed in recent years!
Insta handle is tremmers08
There’s a notable difference between the way they posted the first elder child and the highly marketable / profitable twins. The elder child had their privacy respected, no naked or inappropriately shared personal images (like the twins kissing) that could be abused by horrible people, etc. However when it comes to making £250 a grid post the pair of them are willing to do anything, absolutely abhorrent.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I saw him in the wild yesterday. I walked past them, thought he looked familiar then realised it was him. He was with his wife and the 3 children. He looked quite normal tbh! He obviously doesn't do the gurn in normal life, just for 'gram pics. Luckily for our little neck of the woods...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I took a few mins to look at his Instagram yesterday and I think his content is actually ok at the moment. Quite relatable. If only he’d stop that ridiculous gurning 😒

Reactions: 1
What happens to this relatively ordinary men, when they become Instadads? It’s embarrassing and old hat now.

Not had a look in ages. Thought his videos were funny. Didn't expect that accent.

This link is new though:

Not had a look in ages. Thought his videos were funny. Didn't expect that accent.

This link is new though:

The spelling and grammar on that post is atrocious! "blogger who's scribblings and Instagram posts..." What a bunch of idiots

You'll hate him more when you see his facebook page photos of the twins. The one of the girl lying on the floor on a blanket is beyond anything I would be comfortable with. Anything for the next #AD though.

1615996205199.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Who posts a story about their kid peeing in a plant pot at a garden centre? It is not something I would laugh about especially when multi mentioned the twins are almost 4 years old. Don't stand still for too long multi your leg might cop juniors next spray.🤢

Reactions: 2
Who posts a story about their kid peeing in a plant pot at a garden centre? It is not something I would laugh about especially when multi mentioned the twins are almost 4 years old. Don't stand still for too long multi your leg might cop juniors next spray.🤢
Chances are they let him wee in the garden as well!! 😳

• Sick
Five years married wow, woopee doo.🎉Tell us again when it's 25 years, bug eyed numpty🤓 watch that wine glass tomorrow night the kid may or may not have felt the urge to pee.🤢🥂

Reactions: 2
Seen a house next to theirs up for sale!! Can you even imagine living next door to them 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I notice he’s still arse licking FOD on every post. And FOD doesn’t even follow him or acknowledge him 😀

• Haha
FOD’s too busy buying bots and deleting comments to notice small fry nobodies like this geezer

• Haha
This clown can follow his idols’ dumbarsed parenting tips for getting twins to sleep. The idol would be fod.🤢