Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone ask him why heā€™s pretending to be on a phone all to a whatsapp conversation? Iā€™m blocked so I canā€™t šŸ˜­ he canā€™t even get being fake right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldnā€™t help myself...
Iā€™m dead! This is so funny! And now Iā€™ve looked through his grid itā€™s so apparent. I reckon he sits there when taking a photo and in his head says ā€œtadahā€ just to get the right facial look and the wrinkles he gets when he lifts his eye brows absolutely crack me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they hang their gobs open long enough they might get snapped up for a toothpaste/toothbrush ad.šŸ˜µšŸ˜µ

Reactions: 2
He was tagging method in his stories yesterday, obviously begging for a partnership

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oops I keep forgetting to check in on Wannabe FoD. New level of desperation on tonight - he's screenshotted FoD's post to his own story. I wonder if Slymon will actually see the notification lurking there, beneath all the HuNz yapping away?!
Wow, the whiff of desperation is strong here

Oops I keep forgetting to check in on Wannabe FoD. New level of desperation on tonight - he's screenshotted FoD's post to his own story. I wonder if Slymon will actually see the notification lurking there, beneath all the HuNz yapping away?!
A bit late to the party but how pitifully desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the latest philosophising by our one and only? I had never heard his voice before....another disappointment.

Reactions: 1