Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's at 17.223k think he's definitely dropped.

Not seen this face pose before:

1593065611373.png

On her page.

1593065929394.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well didn’t she take one for the team by removing MultiTool from the dating market?...... god knows what their wedding photos look like 👰🏼 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s the heat making me loopy but I kinda wanna see them 🤓🤓🤓🤓
1593364373257.png

Zany.

"Happy 4th anniversary @themultimama - in that short 4 years, our special Finn bear has grown into a big boy, we have brought the amazing Nelly & Teddy into the world and we have moved house to accommodate our growing gang... somehow managing to just about stay sane!!! Can't wait to return to @bluewatershotel one day with all - amazing place - Love you @themultimama happy lockdown anniversary ♥ #weddinganniversary #husbandandwife #antigua "

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 166049

Zany.

"Happy 4th anniversary @themultimama - in that short 4 years, our special Finn bear has grown into a big boy, we have brought the amazing Nelly & Teddy into the world and we have moved house to accommodate our growing gang... somehow managing to just about stay sane!!! Can't wait to return to @bluewatershotel one day with all - amazing place - Love you @themultimama happy lockdown anniversary ♥ #weddinganniversary #husbandandwife #antigua "
Ah just as zany as I’d hoped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1 - my jaw hurts when I attempt to copy that gormless gawp, so he must have a naturally large gob, to accompany his stupidly large ego.

2 - they appear to be a well matched couple. Both as gormless and irritating as each other.

3 - in view of the above, it’s a shame they procreated. Their poor kids stand no chance with that level of stupidity and egocentric characteristics from their parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like the amount of likes he’s getting on his photos is decreasing. I’m so glad this twit never took off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What the duck is wrong with this man -

There’s absolutely no way in hell I’d be on my work laptop with two young kids in water that deep?!

Yet more photos of children asleep or showering, for what? £250 a grid post according to his influencer rates profile, is it worth it?!!!

Reactions: 3
I can't believe I'm even saying this, but he's even more annoying than FOD. I almost feel sorry for him for his lack of originality. He must sit in bed at night and scroll through his feed with a hand mirror, just to check if his face poses are on point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
imagine him trying to be seductive with that facial expression ugh
i was gonna say the same about the Dadmin top 😂.thats a definite no no too!

1 - my jaw hurts when I attempt to copy that gormless gawp, so he must have a naturally large gob, to accompany his stupidly large ego.

2 - they appear to be a well matched couple. Both as gormless and irritating as each other.

3 - in view of the above, it’s a shame they procreated. Their poor kids stand no chance with that level of stupidity and egocentric characteristics from their parents.
shame the kids (especially the eldest) seem to see the open mouth gormlesness pose as normal and have started doing it in every picture 🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It is so obvious he’s tried to copy FOD (although why anyone would want to us beyond me). Surely the fact he’s not taken off and isn’t getting loads of likes is enough to just stop it now?!

Reactions: 3
duck me now he’s doling out parenting advice a la FOD.
What makes these cunts think they’re qualified to advise anyone else? The arrogance is breathtaking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6