Muireann O Connell #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories in her best news reader voice on the Just Eat awards are so embarassing!

Reactions: 6
She’s the fakest witch in front and behind the scenes. Her bestie Alan is the same 🤢🤢 If Tommy left the program would fold and she’s gone. She’s obsessed with him and jealous of Karen. I keep emailing them to say Karen and Tommy best presenters 😝😝
Emailing who?

Is Seagreen planning on putting that cardigan back on the rail to sell after she wore it and actually wore it backwards all pulled and tied up.
She said she doesn’t own it so it’s borrowed.
They’ll probably put it on a sale rail and someone unsuspecting will pay for her dried-in body sweats.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't get the daily outfit posts. Some of them are awful...like today's one. The skirt and blazer do not complement one another at all.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the daily outfit posts. Some of them are awful...like today's one. The skirt and blazer do not complement one another at all.
I'm surprised she didn't put up a story saying that the outfit would 'divide people' or 'people will be talking about this one'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was so rude this morning. Interrupting Alan when he was trying to comment on the congestion charges. She has no interest in anyone’s opinion bar her own. How she maintains her slot on that programme is beyond me!!

Reactions: 10
She tries so hard to portray their all besties but she knows she’s gone if Tommy leaves.

Reactions: 1
Jesus … back on the radio … she was soooo bad the last time she was drop kicked out of today fm

• Haha
Why does she put on a whispery Marks and Spencer’s ad voice when she’s talking to the camera? It’s so odd!!

What do you all think of the dress?
Not the worst but it didn’t fit her properly!! It being her though there is something a bit off about the look!!! Theres a pic of her on the red carpet on vip insta and she has her bag up on her shoulder and it really doesn’t suit the outfit! And looks ridiculous up on her shoulder like that!!!

Her dress was awful. She looked cheap and tarty. And I don’t feel one bit bad for saying that since she regularly rips into red carpet looks. She looked old and desperate

Reactions: 6
I agree that it loojed like it didnt fit her properly. Particularly at her boobs and when she put her hands in the pockets. It is too tight of a dress for pockets. In the photos on the street Vuyelwa looks so fed up with Muireann's posing

Agree. It didn’t fit her well and I didn’t like the lingerie peekaboo thing going on either. Pockets in that style of a dress is weird, you’re hardly going to put anything in them when it’s so figure hugging

I thought it was awful, and the shoes were horrible with it as was the bag, it was like something you’d wear clubbing back in 2010

Reactions: 2