Muireann O Connell #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who doesn’t know. It’s the Ireland am lass,
No not Karen Koster.

Muireann if you google yourself which I’m sure you do…. He’s not going to shag you he’s married.
I’m not talking about Alan.
Continue here.

Reactions: 4
Could any decent person be capable of disliking Tommy Bowe? He is just a big friendly golden retriever of a man

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Could any decent person be capable of disliking Tommy Bowe? He is just a big friendly golden retriever of a man
he was shockingly bad when he started on Virgin but to be honest he’s probably one of the best presenters they’ve ever had 😂
She was SUCH A CONDESCENDING witch during the week when he said he had a diploma in journalism.
Like he’s just some rugby lad who isn’t on her level when it comes to media.
He actually sounded hurt at her laughing about it.
No Idea who the new weekend girl is but she’d be much better than muireyawn as a main presenter.
Then they need to dump Alan off and get the weather lad into a presenting role. They can still roll Koster out when one of them needs a day off.
Stick muireyawn on that six o’clock show that kills careers.

Reactions: 9
She is even more over bearing if that’s possible when Karen is also presenting alongside Tommy. If she thinks Karen has Tommy’s attention for even one second she has to dominate the moment with some exaggerated comment or big fake laugh. She really is such a fool who can’t just be normal

Reactions: 8
She's always belittling Tommy in front of the rugby players they're interviewing thinking she's hilarious. Nasty carry-on from her.

Reactions: 3
totally agree, it like watching a teenager with a crush trying to flirt using insults,

both Karen and Tommy seem so much more mature than her.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow Muireann "you're really maaaaadddd" wearing a black jumpsuit. Oh what a dose.

Reactions: 1
She's an absolute dose. I can't stand when they are attempting to cover a serious issue, Housing/Health/Gaza/ Ukraine and she makes daft comments like "Lads. what are ye like?" She's so inappropriate.

Reactions: 2
Poor muirYawn left on her own in the studio while Tommy and Karen go to crumlin,
They have such natural chemistry together and she works well with the…..stuffed turkey carcass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God wouldn’t it be great if Karen came back full time instead of Muireann - Karen so much more likeable

God wouldn’t it be great if Karen came back full time instead of Muireann - Karen so much more likeable
Well maybe they’ll see the difference in the dynamic when Karen is on, perhaps Muireann has something to worry about!

Unfortunately alan will be back this week, the male version of mer-yawn,
Tommy and Karen really work well, it’s a pity they’re not full time together.
I like that new weekend girl so far. She’s not as annoying as katya. Would be great if they binned off M for someone new.
But how will she get her house then 🫤 did you all know she’s on the property look out???

Unfortunately alan will be back this week, the male version of mer-yawn,
Tommy and Karen really work well, it’s a pity they’re not full time together.
I like that new weekend girl so far. She’s not as annoying as katya. Would be great if they binned off M for someone new.
But how will she get her house then 🫤 did you all know she’s on the property look out???
I wonder are viewing figures up since karen joined the show, her and Tommy work well together and as annoying as Alan can be he’s more tolerable than M…she may get her p45 yet!

Reactions: 4
I wonder are viewing figures up since karen joined the show, her and Tommy work well together and as annoying as Alan can be he’s more tolerable than M…she may get her p45 yet!
Alan is an older more obnoxious Brian Dowling who seems to think he’s above the show and doing them a favour he’s still there.
they should replace him soon. He’s insufferable.
Tommy is brilliant. Really like him lately.

Her reels on Instagram commenting on the golden globes celebrities fashion were desperately unfunny. She got up out of bed to be desperately unfunny. Very odd carry-on 🤔

Shes hardly Joan Rivers on Fashion Pooice. Go to bed Muireann...get a nights sleep. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 3
Her skoda deal coming to an end. Good. Annoys the shite out of me how all these z listers get given free cars. How on earth she got it in the first place

• Heart
Her skoda deal coming to an end. Good. Annoys the shite out of me how all these z listers get given free cars. How on earth she got it in the first place
It’s a low-key (or maybe high-key) shout out to any other dealership that might want to throw her a free car. What she should do of course is go BUY a Skoda from the dealership that was so good to her over the last number of years…but of course that involves money changing hands and Instahuns are allergic to that.