Muireann O Connell #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In noticed last week during the interview with Daniel Wiffin she kept sniggering while he was speaking. She's rude AF.

Reactions: 5
Passing remarks on the looks of the four male swimmers picture they showed from the World Swimming Championships. Something along the lines of "Ah sure they wouldn't be good-looking at all".
For someone who tries to be so woke all the time, she constantly puts her big auld foot in it. Imagine if Tommy made a comment on the looks of female swimmers they showed, she'd be rolling the eyes and having a go at him.
She's forever letting the mask slip. If she was just herself and not trying to put on an act all the time she'd probably be more likeable.
---
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HOUSE MURI-YAWN YOU NEVER SAID!!!!!!!

jesus not her and Anton again. Terri Prone and her offspring. I can’t
I don't know why but Terry and Anton give me Bitty from Little Britain vibes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know why she comes scross so obnoxious a lot of the time. She's hardly in demand and lucky to have her tv job I'd say so she should quit the attitude and play nice.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find her home SO claustrophobic?!

I find the clutter in her house so stressful! - maybe it's just me, but all of the books, photo frames, ornaments, candles etc around her TV and coffee table drive me mad 😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s rotten. She blames it on it being a rental, as if that makes any odds. Loads of people rent and can still manage to have tidy and clutter free homes. I bet the place stinks of must

Reactions: 4
When she puts up stories of the tv all I see is the surrounding mountain of shite. Surely she cannot need all of that 'stuff'. It would make me so tense coming home to that every day.

Reactions: 6
Why does she try to be Aisling Bea but not
She’s v unprofessional think herself and Brian Dowling need to be shipped off to Virgin 4 ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a bleeping authority on everything! Cars, feminism, films, politics, sport - no end to her knowledge and talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The big fake laugh with no noise coming from her and the gnashers showing! She usually grabs one of their arms while doing it before recovering fairly rapidly. Someone put an end to it please!

The big fake laugh with no noise coming from her and the gnashers showing! She usually grabs one of their arms while doing it before recovering fairly rapidly. Someone put an end to it please!
Isn't it so annoying and insincere? It's usually something that's not even remotely funny, imagine working with someone so irritating from sunrise? No thanks...

That search is really dragging on in fairness.
I'm sure she started looking back when men dragged their women to caves and told them to decorate any way the like in between having babies and making dinner. She’d have built an actual house by hand using Lego pieces at this point.

Afterthought, could you imagine her as a mother.

• Haha
Why is she doing Saturday Night Fever dancing because she’s wearing wide-cut jeans. Does she think she looks like she’s from the 70’s?
Muireann, you absolutely don’t. You look like a bang average middle aged woman in jeans and a nice top, stop the silliness and attention seeking.

Why is she doing Saturday Night Fever dancing because she’s wearing wide-cut jeans. Does she think she looks like she’s from the 70’s?
Muireann, you absolutely don’t. You look like a bang average middle aged woman in jeans and a nice top, stop the silliness and attention seeking.
She posted months ago (if not longer) about the girls in sea green prying her skinny jeans off her! (There was something about bringing back jeans to store that she’d worn a few times if I remember correctly)
And she’s back at the same shite again!!
Is she trying to highlight that she only wears skinny jeans cos she has skinny legs? Or, for someone who posts outfits everyday, is she out of touch with current fashion / trends? Before anyone jumps on me, nothing wrong with skinny jeans!! Just the was she bangs on!!!

Reactions: 3