Muireann O Connell #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of her begging for a car, jeans and probably a mortgage if she could get it. Jesus like quite the whinging. Surely she is on 70 k minimum for the virgin morning slot. Her fella has a job too so they probably have an income of 120 - 150k guesstimate. Get on with it muirean .

Reactions: 4
Honestly does she think she’s carrying out a public service trying on jeans in BT’s. To me she’s half showing off the figure and allowing the size 8 into shot - it’s all very silly and immature carry on for a woman in her 40’s. Just buy a bleeping pair of jeans, we all manage it! 🙄

Reactions: 8
When she poses with jeans she does this weird knee bend thing! Looks like she’s about to do a wee on a port-a-loo when wouldn’t want your bum touching the seat!!
IMG_9941.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her dress looks cheap Af at the gossies. For all her staking red carpets and critiquing the style she hasn’t a notion either

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her dress looks cheap Af at the gossies. For all her staking red carpets and critiquing the style she hasn’t a notion either
hit the nail on the head, empty vessels make the most noise, for one who regularly shits on celeb style on the red carpet she has none herself

Fix…Tommy didn’t even bother going….brilliant . She will be insufferable but had no competition anyway
Suppose they had to give it to her!! Looks great for them if the “best presenter” is also presenting their awards show!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
5 minutes in to her ''hosting'' of the gossies and I am dying of second hand embarrassment , it's just so cringe,can't tell if it's the script ot just the way she delivers it but its just so cringe and painful

Reactions: 4
I love how Tommy didn’t go. Bet he was at home with misses enjoying a film and quality time and delighted to be away from the work wife 😂

Reactions: 5
I love how Tommy didn’t go. Bet he was at home with misses enjoying a film and quality time and delighted to be away from the work wife 😂
I cannot picture Tommy there with Mrs Make Up, Jordan & all the Insta wankers and coke heads …. Doubt it’s his cup of tea!!

She had to have a dig this morning about Tommy being on the late late. Prentending it was in jest, but it's obvious she's so jealous of him. I'd love see him turn around and tell her to F off some morning.

Reactions: 9
Why is she fuelling the Where’s Kate shite? Saying she thinks the new pic of her sighted is a fake. She’s honestly such a tool. She’s laying low after an operation like she said she would be you dumbass

I'd say it kills her when Karen Koster is co presenting!! Altho neither of them have any style 😵💫 their outfits this morning - Muireann dressed for Christmas & Karen for the summer, although Karen's does work with Tommy's shirt🤭

She’s the fakest witch in front and behind the scenes. Her bestie Alan is the same 🤢🤢 If Tommy left the program would fold and she’s gone. She’s obsessed with him and jealous of Karen. I keep emailing them to say Karen and Tommy best presenters 😝😝
---
She had to have a dig this morning about Tommy being on the late late. Prentending it was in jest, but it's obvious she's so jealous of him. I'd love see him turn around and tell her to F off some morning.
Tommy can’t stand her, it’s well known. He bonds with Karen or anyone else presenting. He’s sound and very popular with everyone but she isn’t .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She came across so bad this morning when they were “discussing’ hospitals omg shouting down Tommy so rude 🫣 morto for her
I think she will be gone

Reactions: 3