Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
daisy is a major mouth breather. I have never really noticed. wow.
---
Bit late as well but Daisy complaining about the word 'fat' being used is hilarious.

I PRAY I get to see her face when the boys need to read Macbeth, a Christmas carol or something of that time She will have to make a video regarding every other line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Even on Father’s Day she’s twisting about him watching the euros give the fella a break!

Reactions: 7
And complaining that her dad emigrated. At least she can still pick up the phone, face time etc. she has no idea!

She literally sucks the fun out of everything doesn't she she seems like she tties so hard to make things fun but it never lands haha
Also her issue with food upstairs.. poor kids will end up sneaking food up there soon and she will hate it

Reactions: 8
She literally sucks the fun out of everything doesn't she she seems like she tties so hard to make things fun but it never lands haha
Also her issue with food upstairs.. poor kids will end up sneaking food up there soon and she will hate it
Wait til she’s finding mouldy cups and weekend cereal bowls under their beds

Reactions: 10
And complaining that her dad emigrated. At least she can still pick up the phone, face time etc. she has no idea!
Came here because of this.

Daisy makes it sound like he’s dead! Maybe if she wanted to see him that bad she could change one of their 49 holidays a year to some time away in America, time or money isn’t an excuse.

she is always craving that oh woe is me card.

I thought her dad was dead from reading that post! Weird to say “I’ve lived longer without him than with him” when he’s not dead? I get it must be very difficult but you’re still living ‘with’ him as he’s alive

Reactions: 12
Why does daisy shut down any comment related to her youngest having autism. Also, morning routine with her and her eldest 6:15 wake up call and straight down to do a craft before breakfast and school!

Why does daisy shut down any comment related to her youngest having autism. Also, morning routine with her and her eldest 6:15 wake up call and straight down to do a craft before breakfast and school!
She hurts my brain that women. What’s wrong with letting him chill on the sofa watching a little bit of tv why straight into activities as soon as they wake up. Does she have any friends? I mean real ones not randomers she’s befriended off tik tok?

Ugh she is so annoying. Left multiple comments asking how she suffers from intrusive thoughts yet is perfectly fine with anyone in the Bristol area knowing where she lives and where the kids go to school and all of them get deleted

I don’t get it either. Not sure why she thinks they need to be doing activities 24/7 what’s wrong with a bit of downtime.

Reactions: 1