Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I committed an atrocious offence which you can all judge me for. CoffeeBaby was scoffing Lucky Charms for breakfast (and by that I mean the B&M knock offs) and he asked if he could have them every day. To which I replied "well they don't really keep you full for long so let's save them for weekends" 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If I was Andy I would point black REFUSE to ever go on her TikTok ever again after she’s slagged him off to all her followers. #TEAMANDY

Reactions: 9
A cake that says on the box it serves 14… for most normal people the way they serve it always ends up not being enough e.g. cut it into 10 or 12 generous slices. But for Daisy? It serves THIRTY TWO for a tiny miserable mine mouthful of cake per person.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get my kids a 3 tiered cake for every birthday party (Daisys going to have a meltdown seeing this 🤣) and I send the fattest slices home with the kids to do the parents too. Is that not what birthdays are about? Cake, sweets, bouncing off the walls on fruit shoots?

Reactions: 17
That cake video has infuriated me more than it should 🤣 will happily spend thousands of pounds on renovations but will only spend £4 on her son’s birthday cake which she has then cut in 32 sodding slices. Hardly worth having, the kids must of been thrilled 🙄

Reactions: 16
Wow birthdays are fun in her house! I bet they get veg sticks, rice cakes and cut up grapes on the buffet too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's just sad. What are you teaching your children with this lifestyle? I'm all for creating healthy habits but this is too much the other way, there's absolutely no moderation!

Reactions: 13
Wow birthdays are fun in her house! I bet they get veg sticks, rice cakes and cut up grapes on the buffet too.
All Tesco value.

(I’m quite frugal but on birthdays I believe in pushing the boat out - she comes across as mean and penny pinching.) With a £4k/m household budget it feels like she could loosen the purse strings on one of her “little” boys birthdays. 🙄

• Heart
Never thought it would be possible to cut a cake like that into 32 slices, but there you go 😳
---
It's just sad. What are you teaching your children with this lifestyle? I'm all for creating healthy habits but this is too much the other way, there's absolutely no moderation!
She'll regret it one day. My mum is currently in hospital after a suspected heart attack/angina; even though she's fine, I can't help but think about what may have happened if she wasn't lucky. It's important to enjoy life as much as possible, even if enjoyment involves something like a cake. So what if the boys have a sugar rush? At the end of the day, they're children, and birthdays in particular are a time to make wholesome memories. She needs to get it into her head that it's possible to lead a healthy lifestyle AND splurge on sweet treats occasionally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Never thought it would be possible to cut a cake like that into 32 slices, but there you go 😳
---

She'll regret it one day. My mum is currently in hospital after a suspected heart attack/angina; even though she's fine, I can't help but think about what may have happened if she wasn't lucky. It's important to enjoy life as much as possible, even if enjoyment involves something like a cake. So what if the boys have a sugar rush? At the end of the day, they're children, and birthdays in particular are a time to make wholesome memories. She needs to get it into her head that it's possible to lead a healthy lifestyle AND splurge on sweet treats occasionally.
She’s copied that from someone else…
But also Oscar didn’t have a birthday party so she’s just cut up a cake so tiny for no reason other then to extremely portion control them

Reactions: 6
She’s such a weirdo🤣🤣 just wait until hey boys find wife’s and she never sees them again. She is that mother in law isn’t she! The one everyone laughs about and no one ever wants to visit

Reactions: 8
She sucks the life and joy out of everything. And that visual timetable thing is just another way to baby them, they are in school her eldest is in year 2 they don't need a visual chart to tell when to go toilet.
Also her kids are far from picky eaters she wants them to be picky eaters so she can control what they are eating. Most picky eaters would never touch those bliss/protein ball she makes.

And why does she have the hands of a 70 year old

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ahaha if we are already at the point for thread suggestions

Muddlethroughmummy #2 Why are my kids so fussy? My portion sizes are funny?Just let me do a snoop ad to flex all my f****** money.

She sucks the life and joy out of everything. And that visual timetable thing is just another way to baby them, they are in school her eldest is in year 2 they don't need a visual chart to tell when to go toilet.
Also her kids are far from picky eaters she wants them to be picky eaters so she can control what they are eating. Most picky eaters would never touch those bliss/protein ball she makes.

And why does she have the hands of a 70 year old
So, Mother Pukka also goes on about her life as though she has two toddlers at home still when she doesn’t, and you know I think that the reason they do it is because the market for parents of younger children is more profitable- like once your kid is 5 and up you’re pretty much happily bumbling along in the groove you’ve found works for you, but when you’re in the haze of the toddler years who seek more guidance - and so I think that she wants to make out the boys are little and use these examples on them simply as a way of marketing and appealing to people who that is actually a reality for? Otherwise she loses relevance to a lucrative market.

Reactions: 10
So, Mother Pukka also goes on about her life as though she has two toddlers at home still when she doesn’t, and you know I think that the reason they do it is because the market for parents of younger children is more profitable- like once your kid is 5 and up you’re pretty much happily bumbling along in the groove you’ve found works for you, but when you’re in the haze of the toddler years who seek more guidance - and so I think that she wants to make out the boys are little and use these examples on them simply as a way of marketing and appealing to people who that is actually a reality for? Otherwise she loses relevance to a lucrative market.
Doesn’t she have some sort of marketing/PR degree? Everything she does is very tactical. She definitely isn’t naturally made for social media as I’ve said before but she’s certainly got the expertise to force herself in.

Reactions: 5