Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's making out like she's minted because she's had a few bits done girls who work normal jobs like myself get them things done every month anyways 🤣🤣 making out she's minted getting a few bits done. Boss saying she's going to be late to pick her kid up.from school whose been under social for getting her nails done absolute skank 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
filling her face in nandos with her new duck lips!! ammount shes eating looks like she is eating for the military!! can u possibly fit any more in that gross mouth of yours love!!. its universal credits day isnt it! money meant for her son !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's absolutely disgusting why can't she just turn the phone off and have a meal with her son the smelly whale

Reactions: 7
She's absolutely disgusting why can't she just turn the phone off and have a meal with her son the smelly whale
i cant believe she actually thinks them lips look nice! there a mess!! her poor boy!

awwwwww bless her video was going viral then BOOOM................its been deleted hahaha skank!!! stop saying your page in front of your son ffs!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Those lips. Nothing looks different. Just looks like she’s got her lipstick on really bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Alfie, she told him to take his socks off cause they stink, then told him to get to bed without a bath or a shower! All this while she’s uploading another slutty video, she is vile and needs to take care of her child! He’s going to get bullied for smelling at school, he deserves so much more!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sat there with her awful lips miming the n word the big fat prat.

How ironic she talks about Anne's lips then gets hers done the HIPPOcrite.

Her son has to ask her something 4/5 times before sge even answers to him.. really hoping her boys get taken away this month and they get a chance at a better life.

Reactions: 9
That top lip though🥴😂😂😂😂😂😂. Eating with her mouth wide open in a Nandos with little Alfie opposite her . Poor Alfie can’t begin to imagine how embarrassed the poor lad must be. Grow up you stupid cow !!!!

Reactions: 7
This is how the system fails kids.
There are so many woman who do what she does for a living and conduct and carry themselves lovely. They don't air their business and then wonder why people won't stop going on about it and then play the victim. They don't do all this while their son is another room. The job isn't the problem it's how she conducts herself and thinks jts OK she is selfish. I seen her brothers tiktoks aswel he seems a bit weird himself . Deffo must be something in the water up there. Someone doing that tit and acting like that up here the school would be informed and she would have been ragged by her sweaty head.

Reactions: 8
Poor Alfie, she told him to take his socks off cause they stink, then told him to get to bed without a bath or a shower! All this while she’s uploading another slutty video, she is vile and needs to take care of her child! He’s going to get bullied for smelling at school, he deserves so much more!
She needs to buy the kid new school shoes it’s not the first time she’s said that on live either..

Reactions: 2
She goes on her madrass page and fingers herself out while her sons in bed.

The other week he sharted all in his pants and she put it all over live. Then made him go into the shop for drink for her. It’s an absolute disgrace

But I’m here for the entertainment it’s absolutely brilliant can’t lie 😂😂😂

Wow is all I can say… her non existent top lip has finally made an appearance after some filler 😂

• Haha
Spends £120 on herself but refuses to spend £120 on getting her sons smelly feet issue sorted makes 0 sense to me.

Hoping the court refuses Lewis to return to her, they will be making a huge mistake.

Reactions: 6
Spends £120 on herself but refuses to spend £120 on getting her sons smelly feet issue sorted makes 0 sense to me.

Hoping the court refuses Lewis to return to her, they will be making a huge mistake.
She won't win with Lewis they will see she is far from a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.