Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt lottie would dish anything on Laura she seemed to have Laura back all the time. She doesn't any more tho ha ha we got her kicked out the group to take suspicion off us

If you're reading though Lottie come join us and give us the dirt you know :ROFLMAO:
I think I know who your mate is tho and I find them a laugh

Doesn't she have court for her other child tomorrow? I'm sure she said it's the 26th. I can bet any money she won't get that child back. He's also at age where he can have his own voice and make his own choice. He's better off were he is living currently than with her. Even heard the youngest on a live before say he hasn't showered for a week and that to me rings true as she comes home from her little pub meal and the kid is sent upstairs and not seen or spoken to again. I've never seen this women cook a meal either always fast food. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't she have court for her other child tomorrow? I'm sure she said it's the 26th. I can bet any money she won't get that child back. He's also at age where he can have his own voice and make his own choice. He's better off were he is living currently than with her. Even heard the youngest on a live before say he hasn't showered for a week and that to me rings true as she comes home from her little pub meal and the kid is sent upstairs and not seen or spoken to again. I've never seen this women cook a meal either always fast food. She should be ashamed.
Lewis has made it clear he wants nothing to do with he, he reads on here and what she gets up to and has made his own decision on her. Laura can't handle that truth and blames her dad for it but it's all her, she has brought this on herself. She won't be getting Lewis back, the most little she will get is visitation but she probably won't even show up for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thursday her court day is ..... hope he's left where he is seems better off there . Alfie should be taken off her too poor kid always neglected while she on her phone all day and night

Reactions: 4
Thursday her court day is ..... hope he's left where he is seems better off there . Alfie should be taken off her too poor kid always neglected while she on her phone all day and night
Alfie will be next just watch

Doubt lottie would dish anything on Laura she seemed to have Laura back all the time. She doesn't any more tho ha ha we got her kicked out the group to take suspicion off us

I think I know who your mate is tho and I find them a laugh
Is it someone you would least expect then ? 😂

I hope so he deserves to be happy and loved like a child should be poor boy never gets attention
She keeps asking him do you want to stay with your mum or go to live with someone else 🙄. Poor little boy . Must be so mixed up

• Sad

She keeps asking him do you want to stay with your mum or go to live with someone else 🙄. Poor little boy . Must be so mixed up
I think it's male .I wonder when I'll get kicked out of group like she has done to others she has suspected of being snakes

Emotional damage right there😡 I hand on heart feel awful that her sons have/will see this thread & all the disgusting things she did & never tried to change.

Reactions: 4
I think it's male .I wonder when I'll get kicked out of group like she has done to others she has suspected of being snakes
She’s gonna have to go back to her 1 mate Annie if that’s the case because everyone in that group wil snake her, I reckon a lot of people on here are her mods or besties in the comments.

Male? Not sexeigh Steve 🤣🤣🤣

I know heartbreaking
See in chat Steve is always looking else where but the camera omg maybe it is him

She’s gonna have to go back to her 1 mate Annie if that’s the case because everyone in that group wil snake her, I reckon a lot of people on here are her mods or besties in the comments.
I don't talk very much in chat I just sit back and watch . Way she shows her naked body all time makes me cringe 😬

I join in on much calls as I can but I'm nervous as she always bloody naked thinking it's sexy

• Sick
See in chat Steve is always looking else where but the camera omg maybe it is him

I don't talk very much in chat I just sit back and watch . Way she shows her naked body all time makes me cringe 😬

I join in on much calls as I can but I'm nervous as she always bloody naked thinking it's sexy
My friend is quite active but only to appear like she is on her side

My friend is quite active but only to appear like she is on her side
We all are very active with her to be honest we all just talk about random tit. I'm sure she will tell us what happens at court and will be crying her eyes out to us . Poor Alfie will be sat listening to it all

• Sad
🤣🤣🤣 I only come on here to mention a few things as seen others mention they r in the group too . I'm going to carry on pretending I love her and her naked body 🤣🤣 I'm sure sexy Steve loves seeing her boddddyyyyy

• Wow
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 I only come on here to mention a few things as seen others mention they r in the group too . I'm going to carry on pretending I love her and her naked body 🤣🤣 I'm sure sexy Steve loves seeing her boddddyyyyy
It’s like Cluedo trying to guess 😂🤣

They’re both as bad as eachother & I made it clear to them both & they blocked me on my main account 😂
Annie only sponges off her

Sexay Steve needs better taste 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.