Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s now crying on live saying all her hard work is finally paying off because one of her tiktok videos got 1m views what she gets Jack tit for 😂😂😂😂😂 hard work omg she wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in the face the lazy dumb witch
1M views -20K likes -900+ likes on the top comment saying how foul she is. I think these views are being paid for also 🤡

Edit to add, she went up by like 3-4K followers on the account she posted it… I think we all know a 1m video would get a few more than 3-4K followers.

Reactions: 2
Even in her lives most of the comments are telling her to put her spaniel ears away!! I'd pay her money to keep her clothes on!! If she can't keep them on for the sake of her son she definitely won't do it for anyone else.

Her live is on tonight at 10pm, I guess it’s a private live for her subscribers? Fine by me, but advertising on Instagram/tik tok both of which her eldest son definitely uses… and his school friends…
The amount of times I’ve randomly come across this girls live on her 100 accounts without looking for her, I can guarantee someone who knows the boys has seen it!
Also Alfie in the house while she does the live? Fair enough he’s probably asleep but she’s been sat on live all day getting dolled up while he does god knows what, shoved in front of another screen til bed time where he has to sleep through the music blaring through the walls and his mums drunken giggling/screeching. The boys back to school tomorrow, get him a bath, dinner together, snuggles on the couch? He is SEVEN years old!!!
Really boiling my blood tonight. Laura 99% of people watching your tiktok lives are girls crawling up your ass to be mods not paying subscribers to your page! Your £200 a month universal credit top up is not worth your quality time with your son!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Where is Alfie when she's been sat live since 3pm?

Kid should be spending Sunday chilling with his mum ready for school tomorrow!

Reactions: 5

I honestly don't know, it's half 7 and she's getting pissed and screaming out her Anne Jane stuff please tell me his with family although I don't know becasue she fell out with them but he's got school tomorrow hasn't he?? If he's at home how the hell he meant to get to sleep before she starts her spicy stuff at 10😭

Reactions: 4

Hell be “too sick” to go to school tomorrow aka his mums got a wicked hangover

Reactions: 1
Oh good grief - hopefully Alfie is at his grandparents and not in the next room with his hands over his ears trying not to listen to her live sex show 🥺🥺

Someone needs to find out where her kid goes to school they need to be made aware she is constantly drinking at home whilst he's there alone with him. She could choke on her own sick and die and her kid would find her. And the fact she is basically doing sex work whilst she's alone with her son . How is allowed to go on I'll never know I've seen kids parents being pulled in for a lot less. Her family want to be ashamed letting it carry on while their other grandson is being exploited to this. If your reading this your failing him guys you have got one safe get the other one safe!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
As if she's on tiktok live right now and is flashing her dirty hairy cow lips preparing for her filthy 10pm live performance. Enjoy the screenshot
There's not a classy bone in it's body. Them poor children, I really do feel for them. She's gross and trashy.

Reactions: 3
Take a shot of tea for:

1. She looks like a hungover rat
2. Crying because someone reported her to social again.
3. Bragging how much she got last night
4. She is still wearing that red outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take a shot of tea for:

1. She looks like a hungover rat
2. Crying because someone reported her to social again.
3. Bragging how much she got last night
4. She is still wearing that red outfit
About to make myself a big brew as I’m guessing all 4 over the space of a hour

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.