Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it (she was on an account I obviously haven’t blocked!) I saw Alfie telling her about a map he had drawn when they were I the taxi and she was just saying in a bored way ‘oh right’, whilst eye bleeping herself and giggling at questions on her live.

Oh god her hair while out is shocking she looks a mess

She looks so dirty 🤢
reminds me on when I was younger and just brushed the bits I could see and left the house with the back of my hair looking a clip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she admits she has videos on the ratty page she shoves oranges and a cucumber up her pum pum Fuk my life hahahah

• Sick
That top lip though🥴😂😂😂😂😂😂. Eating with her mouth wide open in a Nandos with little Alfie opposite her . Poor Alfie can’t begin to imagine how embarrassed the poor lad must be. Grow up you stupid cow !!!!
I feel so sorry for him, he’s so neglected and she treats him like a piece of tit☹ He’s clearly looking and wanting her attention and she couldn’t care less, has she got another son?

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for him, he’s so neglected and she treats him like a piece of tit☹ He’s clearly looking and wanting her attention and she couldn’t care less, has she got another son?
Yes he was taken from her 8 years ago for neglect . He lives with her parents

Reactions: 2
She's blocked me haven't seen her for a few days I can't help myself I have to comment when I see her the big fat grease ball.
She must be very lonely though she doesn't have any one does she. Only tiktok

she's on live now looking like a cheap prostitute wounder we're her son is when shes walking around like that 😣🤢

Just seen her live and came straight here lol what does she takes cause she is out of it 100%

I did call her out over having the nails, lips and eyelashes done. She was crying other day about not being able to afford a solictor to see her other son. These people blow my mind.

Reactions: 3
I did call her out over having the nails, lips and eyelashes done. She was crying other day about not being able to afford a solictor to see her other son. These people blow my mind.
All the money she “makes” she should/could have had that saved, I hope Alfie gets the justice he deserves & goes to live with his brother.
She’s very manipulative though so it could go either way, I just hope the courts have seen everything.

Reactions: 5
I've just watched her video she's just posted wtf is her lipstick all about it's everywhere 🙈🙈

• Haha
She’s sat there in a slaggy dress shaking her cows udders about with work men in the house shouting off her link! Lmao no shame at all.. just no shame

Reactions: 2
She thinks she's gods gift .it will all come crashing down soon or later and you won't see her on tik tok.court won't go well they have already said she can't have Lewis back.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.