Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wouldnt do what she did for 120 dollars! the toy u could control im suprised she was able to get it back out. ! its embarrassing

Reactions: 4
At this point I’m all out of ideas to try and make her realise what she’s doing is wrong, I tried to be nice to her at the start but she’s a pig ignorant witch. I’ve been mean, this girl genuinely isn’t going to stop the sex work whilst it makes her feel good, even if it does mean making her relationship with her sons work. Actually shameful she’ll let her lad play on gaming consoles all day till whenever he wants then instantly expects him to go to sleep at 8pm so she can do her sex show, that poor lad definitely had to sit and listen to his trollop of a mum through the walls shouting and asking who wants to control her toy 😷 I’m actually shocked she thinks 120 dollars is amazing, Laura you actually made £63 off your gammy fanny. I hope & pray your parents can get full custody of Alfie before the month is done and give him the stable life he deserves🙏🙏🙏

Isn't it her court date soon?
I was just thinking that as I wrote my message. Hence the ending I’m sure it’s the 18th or something like that

New thread suggestion- Themuckyfeet, she’ll give you a flash for £3 cash x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
At this point I’m all out of ideas to try and make her realise what she’s doing is wrong, I tried to be nice to her at the start but she’s a pig ignorant witch. I’ve been mean, this girl genuinely isn’t going to stop the sex work whilst it makes her feel good, even if it does mean making her relationship with her sons work. Actually shameful she’ll let her lad play on gaming consoles all day till whenever he wants then instantly expects him to go to sleep at 8pm so she can do her sex show, that poor lad definitely had to sit and listen to his trollop of a mum through the walls shouting and asking who wants to control her toy 😷 I’m actually shocked she thinks 120 dollars is amazing, Laura you actually made £63 off your gammy fanny. I hope & pray your parents can get full custody of Alfie before the month is done and give him the stable life he deserves🙏🙏🙏

I was just thinking that as I wrote my message. Hence the ending I’m sure it’s the 18th or something like that

New thread suggestion- Themuckyfeet, she’ll give you a flash for £3 cash x
It's the 18th today

Reactions: 1
I’ve lost interest in her now .. she’s just too grim for words, it’s not even ‘funny’ any more, I just feel depressed and grubby if I see her stupid face pop onto the screen. She’s like the poster girl for broken/benefits Britain!

Reactions: 12
She is claiming she has made the most money this month well go get your hair done ya mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice how she has gone quiet close to her court date, doesn't want people seeing her lose on the day

Reactions: 4
spending all that hard earned smutty money on fake lashes nails and duck lips that wont improve her look shes still a sweaty mess in dirty clothes

• Haha
Her lips are that tit her little fans are saying “awww are you getting your lips done Laura?” And she’s responding “they’re already done” LOL says it all hun they’re tit can’t even tell just look scabby like they’re full of herpes. Probs are. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her lips are that tit her little fans are saying “awww are you getting your lips done Laura?” And she’s responding “they’re already done” LOL says it all hun they’re tit can’t even tell just look scabby like they’re full of herpes. Probs are. 😂😂😂
I thought it was herpes to start with 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen the lips fukingell aren't you meant to look like you've actually had them done. She is just disgusting I swear to god said she can earn hundreds in a day if that's the case why does her house look minty. She wears the same clothes every fuckin day and poor alf looks like he doesn't get washed .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.