Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs put then saggy tits away if they was perky yeah fair enough but they sweeping bastard floor

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also if you check the profiles of some of the commenters on her most recent vid, you will see a lot of them have fortnite content with their voices and they sound about 9. I honestly feel sick seeing it. So this is your chance to realise INNOCENT KIDS ARE SEEING YOUR POSTS AND YOUR LINKS PLEASE STOP…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she really do the school run in that so called outfit . No wonder Alfie is getting bullied with her looking like the 3 pound prostitute she is . Sort it out you bleeping mess

She’s on live now on ‘Muckyfeet3’ and someone asked if she’s in the same clothes she was wearing yesterday and she was like ‘yer I am, you got a problem with that? I can show you all the clean clothes in my drawers if you like? Maybe they’re not dirty, maybe I only wore them for half and hour? Maybe I put them on at 6 and took them off after the live?’

GWORL! Ye protest too much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on live now on ‘Muckyfeet3’ and someone asked if she’s in the same clothes she was wearing yesterday and she was like ‘yer I am, you got a problem with that? I can show you all the clean clothes in my drawers if you like? Maybe they’re not dirty, maybe I only wore them for half and hour? Maybe I put them on at 6 and took them off after the live?’

GWORL! Ye protest too much
She had them on all afternoon and evening yesterday though 🤡

Reactions: 3
She’s absolutely grim and it’s sad she doesn’t see it. Has zero shame. Any attention is good attention to her. She just wants to make her paper ‘go to flanpane.co.uk anytime she gets over 250 viewers. My mates son goes same school as hers. I’ve just shown her what’s happening

• Wow
Back on live again in the same clothes as yesterday with her spaniel ears out, near hitting the deck. Head full of grease. No shower. Stinking. Can you imagine the stench what comes off her fanny! Wurgh prob smells like roadkill dirty witch! 🤢🤢 she’s now ordering another McDonald’s with them big horrible fat sausage fingers.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Back on live again in the same clothes as yesterday with her spaniel ears out, near hitting the deck. Head full of grease. No shower. Stinking. Can you imagine the stench what comes off her fanny! Wurgh prob smells like roadkill dirty witch! 🤢🤢 she’s now ordering another McDonald’s with them big horrible fat sausage fingers.
Apparently this is her third order of mcdonalds today 😳 how about get off your arse and make something and while you're at it put them saggy arse tits away 🤮 putting me off my lunch.
No class at all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg she’s now crying on live saying all her hard work is finally paying off because one of her tiktok videos got 1m views what she gets Jack tit for 😂😂😂😂😂 hard work omg she wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in the face the lazy dumb witch

• Haha
Omg she’s now crying on live saying all her hard work is finally paying off because one of her tiktok videos got 1m views what she gets Jack tit for 😂😂😂😂😂 hard work omg she wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in the face the lazy dumb witch
Most of the views are to see the train wreck that she is 🤣🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.