Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
The thing is people dont help him .hes thinking hes famous becasue people keep doing videos about him and talking about him .when in reliaty hes not famous at all :LOL: people just need to ignore him

Reactions: 6

stickybob

He makes me so angry 😡 he is an utter 🔔 end!!
if you notice when he’s on live he constantly repeats himself, we are all jealous all haters all unhappy in our lives 🙄
Saw the live of him talking to his dad an the utter disrespect from him to his Dad just made my blood boil, he hasn’t paid his Dad anything towards the household in 2 months.
Him and Chelealeeart would make a good pair both delusional both self-centred both narcissist's don’t listen to anyone zero respect for other an both talk over everyone 😀

least now he is Banned from Tyrone’s boxing for being a bloody pest an really do not need to see a skeleton man with pepperoni nipples an his OF and social medias written on him in pen 😂

Mruktiktokofffshaaaal <—-can someone please tell him he’s not from Jamaica so drop the accent when he says this 🤣

An I’m not delving into the OF I don’t have enough money to cover the therapy I will need 🤢🥴🤯😆

• Haha
His rang the police so many times. They need to tell him to come off the app.it’s a waste of their time. He genuinely thinks the police are going to act and charge people. They don’t have the time or resources. He seems to have 101 on speed dial. Someone get this man some help. He’s 43 dressing like a 90’s teenager thinking he’s famous.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Thank you, yeah thought thats what happened. People are going to keep doing that to him...
He got a 100 quid. Loan of pully , he ask for the money back keV smiled and he wasn't paying him back.

Unless its all staged I think it's out of order, as much as I dislike him this pack mentality of attacking him isn't going to end well 🙁

Fuck him he has everything coming to him and more. He has put his ex girlfriend through hell. I know someone who has spoken to her off tik tok. He even has her number on his brand new phone. And pully showed he is still looking at her page. 4 grand collected for the homeless by the way. And 7 tents.

Bluepop

VIP Member
Im guessing hes lying about his age then as you have to be 18 to get gifts on tiktok
Yeah definitely. I don’t blame him for making money while he can, I wouldn’t associate with someone like kev though. 43 year old man trying to control a 16 year old on live is so weird.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Omg! Did anyone else see that? Pully has kevs phone! And just before that his hat got stolen and the police came out to him, what a crazy day!

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
I really thought his thread would be non stop with the amount of 💩💩 he's talking and doing. I felt sorry for him but it was very short lived. The lies he tells are extremely unbelievable and anyone giving him money is a fool

• Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He spat at pully his 3rd time doing this. One woman who lives on his estate who has cancer. And people still gift him and stick up for this vile peace of shit

Bluepop

VIP Member
Some people on tiktok are so cheeky aren’t they. The only time I gift is to small creators that don’t really get anything because you know it’ll make their day.

Tiktok take such a big percentage what’s even the point in gifting big 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also don’t get it when creators do charity lives, makes no sense when 60-70% of whatever’s raised goes to tiktok. Go fund me makes much more sense but I guess that won’t get them views/attention.

tiktokspy

True, but all these other tiktokers are using him for views and gaining more money in the battles from gifts etc, even the lad who stole and burned his cap made £60 by doing so, I just think someone is going to eventually take it a step to far.
it reminds me a lot of the Lucy Rose situation, someone's gonna take it too far soon and Kev will look like the victim. They already look stupid going out of their way to mess with him if you ask me, it's all for clout and gifts at the end of the day

lozza96

VIP Member
Hes currently protesting outside houses of parliment and shouting for boris to contact tiktok to get rid of fake accounts

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Someone give me a quick run down please. I guess his gone on holiday with the pretence of having his followers pay for it?
he’s on holiday in Cornwall, so far he’s stayed in 3 hotels. He’s been kicked out of them because hes shown where he is on TT and people have been phoning the hotels. He’s phones the police/action fraud multiple times. He was begging for money on a video and live. Pully ended up sending him money 🥴🥴

last I saw of him on live he was with the police on the beach asking for a lift because he was scared.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
he seemed fairly normal? He was like this is my mums (I think) house, I can’t remember the family set up so is that is half brother? The other brother really makes me laugh, he’s unintentionally very funny 😆
The whole family are hilarious ngl, I feel sorry for his dad but this is genuinely comedy gold 😂

• Haha

thealchemistt

He got donations last night and is on again giving out his PayPal and bank details.

Me personally if I trot off to Cornwall on my jolly’s I tend have the financial aspect organised before I arrive 😭

Fragglez

I had to stop watching because he’s too annoying, but can someone tell me why he sings into a speaker? What exactly is that for because he isn’t raising money for the homeless, he floats about doing stupid dancing and singing for what?
He does it to get donations for the homeless, but he spends 90% of the cash on himself (and potentially a drug habit - there are pics on Reddit of white nose goblins in his nostrils) so yeah, he says it’s to raise awareness for the homeless, but the irony is, it’s made him homeless and still he doesn’t see the issue.

• Heart