Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
wtf is he doing on live? Standing by the road with a massive sign with his name on. He’s so strange. He genuinely thinks he’s gonna be famous
Also extremely dangerous distracting drivers on busy roads

He really does and its scary, he thinks he's some saviour or something but he's a creep and it's all fake he doesn't give a toss about the homeless but it's an angle and makes him look good
Another smithy family-esque “FoR cHaRiTy” grifter type. What does he mean “for the homeless”? Like is he supporting or working with a specific charity? He posted proof of Amazon orders for tents and sleeping bags but from what I recall working with homeless street teams in the past, this isn’t the most helpful thing to do. I can’t stand people who just do things for attention and clout under the guise of being charitable and kind.

Reactions: 9

Bluepop

VIP Member
He doesn’t have a defamation of character case at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ To prove defamation of character you need to prove that what the person has done has lead to loss of your earnings, kev doesn’t have a job.

I’ve only been watching him over the last month or so and it’s just absolute madness.Imagine living with him.

Cheryl foster

I AM HIS EX.. I left him a few months ago .. I have since been a victim of severe online abuse at the hands of this evil twisted man!! He has publicly humiliated me AND my 10 year old son!! What he has done to me since he went back on the app has had a severe impact on my mental health. I cannot sleep properly or eat I wake up in constant fear to what hes going to say next .. im at the stage where if it wasn't fir my child this would end badly for me . HE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR!! AND A NARSSASIST!! EVERYTHING YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS MAN ARE FACTS...

If anyone wants a laugh, please check out a parody account called mruktiktokofficialsmum I've just been tagged in a video and it's the funniest thing I've seen In a long time

check this one out hahaha
Not sure if there is already a thread on this guy I couldn't find one which surprises me as he's come up a few times on my fyp and more recently on an account exposing people.

For those that don't know Kevin Wright aka mruktiktokofficial is a self proclaimed dancer and rapper. He claims to be raising money for the homeless but in his own live harassed and tried to pressure a homeless man to be on camera and even after the man refused he continued asking and you can clearly tell he's annoyed with the man not wanting to be on camera, then refused to help him because he wouldn't be on camera.

He's also apparently out on bail for stalking his ex and making comments about her 10 year old son although this is to be confirmed. But he has on multiple occasions made racist remarks

I don't trust this guy and he gives me really bad vibes whenever I see him pop up on my fyp

Also just seen this video. Whys he speaking to a homeless man that way when he's supposedly raising money to help them something definitely isn't right here

Im his ex. He's a narssasist

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yeah people will get fed up hearing that repeated day in day out. He needs banned from Internet altogether 🤣🤣. Imagine thinking tiktok is a job 🤣🤣. Better still imagine thinking that guy was an prince. Complete with ankle tag 🙈🙈🙈

I was the bloke who he thought he was the TV producer Connor mcdaid 😂😂😂 I was giving him 750 a day and 3 grand to write the theme tune sing the theme tune 😂 it took 56 emails but I got him and his VIP number I put it on tik tok he went mad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I am sick of seeing this man anf the bunch of idiots that he was friends with all over my fyp to be honest he's starting to look like a victim of bullying now as they are takeing it way to far. Yes he's a horrible vile man but people need to stop because it's getting worse by the day and someone is gonna get seriously hurt in a minute

Asuh_Dude

One of the biggest prats on tiktok. He must think we haven't seen the videos of him being a dickhead to the homeless guy, and to his own family. "Merch" is utter shite, and he really believes his own delusion that he's an up and coming superstar rising to this absolute fame. Needs off the app tbh

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I think people are loving trolling him. We all love to give our opinions, but honestly I think a lot of these get a thrill from trolling him. I really dislike the man. Especially after I witnessed young children frightened to walk past him cowering into their parents while being ushered past. Why has the police not moved him on? It’s dangerous!
They can’t can they? Look at the beach rangers the other day, they had to take down their Facebook page due to the unwanted attention him in Cornwall was giving them. The problem with it is, you move him on he’ll just go somewhere else.

Saying that there’s another fella on TikTok who does raves and walks in shopping centres with an entire DJ kit round his neck and the police have tried several times to stop him from broadcasting, so what is it that means the police never get to Kevin? I genuinely think it could be a case of them believing he’s homeless. I really dislike him, he needs to be off the app and he needs help to sort himself out. The shame he’s bringing on his family is awful for them all.

BigMavis

VIP Member
POV you're trying to enjoy a nice day at the beach with your fam and some idiot thinks he's performing at glasto then he starts shouting at your teenager daughter and their chum about how fit they are whilst thrusting in their direction. Would not end well.

• Wow
I really cannot stand this guy!
He thinks he’s really something with his ‘branding’ and his silly little live every night and he speaks to women like rubbish. Really thought Tommy knocking him out might of humbled him a bit but he’s just even worse. I cant tell you how many times I’ve heard that Tommy had 10 years boxing experience even though Tommy was joking. Please TikTok ban him forever 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
OMG someone’s using clips of Kevs voice to prank call people from his contacts. (People have access to his contacts because they hacked his ‘Linkened inn’)

Attachments

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Whilst I do think kev is a scamming little scrote, I just wanna say that Dj Hawke is absolutely NO saint. He is a racist n and it’s pissing me off that there are so many people acting like he is a legend

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Just to be clear, I think the guy is a total, absolute prick, I'm not sticking up for him, I just worry someone gonna actually kill him :oops: and that's me done with this thread! I'm worrying about mruktiktokofficial, I'm clearly sleep deprived and need to be sectioned :oops:🤪
We can live in hope. I hate the nitty grass 🐀

Seen a video of him outside a newspaper? office chatting to the police, they told him as long as he's not shouting and being abusive he can carry on. The laws an ass, I don't know why they can't bring him to a hospital and have him assessed. He's delusional thats a symptom of something.

He took him by the throat and threw him to the ground. I watched it live. If someone did that to me I'd report it as assault. I can't stand Kevin but that's how I saw it.

If some one put your kids address on tik tok what would you do. Dave helped him putting him up. But nitty keV bit the hand that fed him , trying to scam two more nights on his credit card. I think Dave showed great restraint. I would of kicked him around the place.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Omg the brother said something and then someone rang the house phone and said that’s not true and the brother was talking to them for a second and then was like hang on a minute who the fuck is this and how do you have our number 😂🙈 it’s absolute carnage, but I do feel sorry for the dad he shouldn’t have to deal with this cos of kev!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bluepop

VIP Member
Imagine going to Cornwall for bank holiday weekend and you’ve got him dancing around and screeching on the beach 🤦🏼‍♀️

I wouldn’t be happy if someone was recording me on their live without my knowledge or consent especially if there were children.

Reactions: 7