Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
People feed into it though by watching him and giving him the attention he craves. I feel sorry for his family and particularly his dad

Reactions: 7
Has ANYONE figured out what we are all jealous of yet? I can't for the life of me figure it out 😂 what is there to be jealous of a 43yo man who (up until Tommy rocked up) lives with his dad and gets constant hate on an app! Anyone help me out 😂😂😂

• Haha
wtf is he doing on live? Standing by the road with a massive sign with his name on. He’s so strange. He genuinely thinks he’s gonna be famous

Kaylighhhhhhh373736

The two people accusing kev of SA have been live everyday going on about it non stop. They’ve called the police multiple times a day and have even tried calling their local news paper.

The partner of the person involved is the one doing the calling etc and talking about it the most. The other one even said “this isn’t your story to tell” which I 100% agree with. It seems to me like the partner is the one really pushing this. She’s also the one always saying that gifts will go to charity and telling people to follow her account etc.

They’re currently on the phone telling the police that kev is “on the street right now grooming kids”. They’ve also said previously that he’s on the s3x offenders register.

Kev is a horrible person, does and says horrible things but these are very serious accusations. People throw the word n around so much on TT.
Ngl the partner of the girl is my ex partner and she’s a nutcase I have a restraining order against her she sexually assaulted me and has been arrested countless times for harassing me and breaking the restraining order so it’s quite funny that she’s calling someone else a nonce when she dated a 12 year old when she was 19 so

• Wow

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
So he isn't busking so doesn't get money from standing around all day singing like a fucking tortured cat into a speaker? I don't watch him live much but did the other day and he wasn't getting many gifts mainly just roses and the small gifts. So what's the point I don't get it. He is so arrogant ( I can't stand that In anyone! ) He is seriously deluded and lives in a fantasy world not in reality. I also didn't know how old he was that makes it even worse he acts like he is 18 like wtf. Seriously needs to grow the fuck up the male version of CLA
And he still lives at home with his dad, apparently never left home. He terrorises that poor man, if he was my sibling I would be dragging him out of that house. I used to think he was harmless but the more I’m learning about him, the more dangerous I think he is.

Bluepop

VIP Member
Hahahha he’s currently in a shop buying a phone holder and as he was buying it he said “I’m a really big star on tiktok” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
He does the same cycle constantly, yet I cant believe people are paying him £50 to duel, that’s something that needs to be mass reported.

It’s the constant lies, he’s at The Sun HQ shouting that Reddit and Discord groups are threatening his family and decapitate his Dad, I’ve never seen one threat like that and he doesn’t have proof. The delusion that he believes he’s famous is insane and genuinely believes he’s untouchable given the amount of people gifting him.

Until that stops and people stop watching Kev’s delusion will just carry on.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
He has a new bird. Apparently a lady of the night , who is partial to her pharmaceuticals. She never get rid of him now he took over her house yesterday.

I hope he didn't take off his shoes 😂 or took one of his baths 🤢🤢🤢🙄
🤢🤢🤢🤢 I had the misfortune of seeing that on reddit the other day. I've now bleached my eyes and have applied for a blue badge and white stick. 😂😂

• Haha

harloe22

Chatty Member
Have you seen how he is when he's at his gfs house he barely acknowledges that she's there and helps himself to whatever he wants in the kitchen the cheeky sod

• Wow

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Looks like kevs brother really does run the estate, tommy shifted quick
he seemed fairly normal? He was like this is my mums (I think) house, I can’t remember the family set up so is that is half brother? The other brother really makes me laugh, he’s unintentionally very funny 😆

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
OMG have you all seen the news articles about kev. if you haven’t seen what’s happened with the zoom call check out kevcalls on insta.

To add to that, I do hope the people involved are okay because it sounds like they were shaken up!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hunnyangel

So, I only watch when he's dancing, I don't get the lives and battles, I'm too old probably. Who is this wee lad Kfundzo?
A lad that he battles kfunds is trying to make a career in music and is actually pretty good but I don’t know if he is dualling kev to get his numbers up but he winds kev up and kev is too thick to realise

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Can't believe I missed this thread. 😂 I can't stand the little smack head. Typical junkie always scamming people he is vile nasty peace of work. People are gifting him still after what he put his ex girlfriend through.

I always find there’s something about his eyes, like they just seem vacant? But I saw an old pic of him on Reddit from his promoter days and still then he doesn’t look quite right?

I am an empath so at times I do feel sorry for him, but I know he is totally antagonistic and narcissistic so I dont know why. It’s just a sorry state of affairs isn’t it?
He was no table promoter. I looked in to the night club they had there own VIP guest list service. More lies by the little nitty. Like the book deal. And all the other shit he talks.

He went dancing in the streets outside Tiktoks London offices today, he tried to enter the building but the doors were locked, he kept knocking and knocking as he could see security guys inside, they refused to speak to him & he kept saying do you know who i am, im famous, the biggest on the app 😂. Then some guy ran up behind and emptied a can of squirty cream on his head, tiktok search mruktiktok cream for the video
He rang police as usual but they had gone before the police got there. He then told the officers how famous he is and he wanted to speak to tiktok as his account was banned this morning & he cant get the cash out 🤣

His account was banned as he was dueling himself on his 2 latest accounts so getting double gifted. I reported him and got a validated report 😁😁😁

312 times he has rang the coppers. Verified. It was 311 but he rang them today again.

Last edited:

Bluepop

VIP Member
Someone had threatened to go round the other week and he was panicking that the gate had been left open on a vid I saw.
Does he get many viewers in his lives or hate comments?
his viewers are 3k + right now, 99% of the comments are haters. Not surprised though he’s clearly lying about people being outside his house right now 🤷🏼‍♀️

mumz

VIP Member
He’s arguing with the popo right now in his live. Better view on Aggys live
Aggythegift theres over 64k followers so its ok to mention

• Haha

Crying

Only thing i remember him from vividly is big brother :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
After that, he got big on YouTube and was then exposed for raping young girls. He also made "prank" videos where he would sexually assault women in the street. The UK hated him so he fucked off to live in America but now he's suddenly popping up all over TikTok and nobody knows what a creep he is because this happened yeeaarrs ago.

• Wow
  • Sick

Bluepop

VIP Member
Personally I feel like it’s all going a bit too far now and I’m worried how it’s going to end..! I found it pretty uncomfortable to watch the footage of them approaching him like that, it’s Easter weekend at the beach, the police should move him on as he is being a nuisance but he’s one scrawny little guy it doesn’t need loads of lads to try and take him on
Totally agree, that dj hawkes has stole his coat now and also grabbed his phone. (He’s now got the jacket back)

I do get why daves angry because kev has potentially put his kids at risk but the fact it’s all been broadcasted over TT shows that it is all for views and followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kevs another Lucy rose, it’ll be very hard to get rid of him. I’m actually surprised that he’s still out and about after everything that’s happened today.

People are naturally going to start feeling sorry for him because of what everyone’s doing but they shouldn’t feel sorry for him because he’s horrible!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So he isn't busking so doesn't get money from standing around all day singing like a fucking tortured cat into a speaker? I don't watch him live much but did the other day and he wasn't getting many gifts mainly just roses and the small gifts. So what's the point I don't get it. He is so arrogant ( I can't stand that In anyone! ) He is seriously deluded and lives in a fantasy world not in reality. I also didn't know how old he was that makes it even worse he acts like he is 18 like wtf. Seriously needs to grow the fuck up the male version of CLA

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Yes got kicked out the hotel said it was a security risk. He didn’t even make it into the room. He travelled through the night to get there to sit in reception have breakfast and to be told to fuck off.
The man is the female version of chelsealeeart London nearly imploded the other day when they crossed paths.
I think genuinely he’s having a midlife crisis.
he is delusional.
the police need to take action now and ban him from the app. Ive witnessed 8 different lives where he has called the police.
If you wanna catch the whole story try and watch one of Sam peppers lives he sums kev up brilliantly.