Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard her and her fella love abit of the white stuff even when the kids are in the house
nothing wrong with a bit of that - but when kids are in the house. That I don’t agree with. Having done stuff myself and know people who do it, it explains a lot of her behaviours and meltdowns in the mornings.. she’s making her bed.. she will have to sleep in it at some point 😂✌🏻

Reactions: 4
If she is doing drugs then it’s her choice and a bad one in my opinion. I’m very anti drugs due to family members that did cocaine and weed, and the damage I saw it cause other people, What anyone does is their choice but as a parent I don’t agree with it, and if it is what she’s doing I hope she realises the consequences it’ll have on her already poor mental health.

She may not even do drugs though, who knows. Theres no proof that she is but only she knows her reasons for her erratic behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Guys. We all know she reads here. If someone said something untrue about me like this I would go MAD and want everyone to know it’s not true. Something so serious and she’s not mentioned it? She knows it’s true. Come onnnn

Reactions: 6
Guys. We all know she reads here. If someone said something untrue about me like this I would go MAD and want everyone to know it’s not true. Something so serious and she’s not mentioned it? She knows it’s true. Come onnnn
Is this Miller or NC your on about 😂

Reactions: 1
How do we know for sure I mean come on! What a statement!

Yeah that’s what she was doing last night when her friend ‘popped round’ at half one in the morning
Didn’t he start the landing floor at stupid o’clock 😂 been there done that hun

She’s a horrible little bastard who needs a good slap. I’d be first in line.
I’ve heard her and her fella love abit of the white stuff even when the kids are in the house
Do you sell it to her?

Last edited:
I’ve already clarified who I am talking about. I know it’s true and she knows it or she would of spoke about it on her stories. Wouldn’t you if someone had said that and it wasn’t true? I know I would. But she doesn’t want to draw attention to it.

Reactions: 2
I’ve already clarified who I am talking about. I know it’s true and she knows it or she would of spoke about it on her stories. Wouldn’t you if someone had said that and it wasn’t true? I know I would. But she doesn’t want to draw attention to it.
Personally no, I wouldn’t not after the other dramas over the other girl previously which I don’t really know anything about. Unless you’ve seen it, sold it or sniffed it with her if pipe down mate. Sorry not sorry!

Reactions: 3
Incase you’re confused about this site it is for opinions and gossip so no I will not pipe down. I wouldn’t make such accusations with regards to her children being in the house if it wasn’t factual. I’m also not you’re mate, at all. And it’ll all come out eventually it is a fact. But I shall continue with my opinion and stating what I know as this is what my account on here is for and I am entitled to do so. And Toni please stop with your damage control because this is CLEARLY YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Incase you’re confused about this site it is for opinions and gossip so no I will not pipe down. I wouldn’t make such accusations with regards to her children being in the house if it wasn’t factual. I’m also not you’re mate, at all. And it’ll all come out eventually it is a fact. But I shall continue with my opinion and stating what I know as this is what my account on here is for and I am entitled to do so. And Toni please stop with your damage control because this is CLEARLY YOU.
Factual or your opinion? Just calling you up on my opinion.
✌

I follow her and just want to know how you know such personal information unless your involved.
I take it Toni is her first name 😂 I only know her as Mrs millers home ✌

But you just said you’ll continue with your opinion 😂 then claimed it’s factual
I don’t need to explain myself further to you. You clearly have a bee in your bonnet. Somethings touched a nerve.

Alright Toni 😂
just done some research - this person follows slimmingworldxgemx on here Mrs miller doesn’t follow her so she wouldn’t be able to contribute to any of the conversation surely? 😂 this could be the friend which Mrs miller claims to only tell her what she needs to know etc 🤨 lol if I knew people were talking about me online I’d be all over that 🤔

Reactions: 1
just done some research - this person follows slimmingworldxgemx on here Mrs miller doesn’t follow her so she wouldn’t be able to contribute to any of the conversation surely? 😂 this could be the friend which Mrs miller claims to only tell her what she needs to know etc 🤨 lol if I knew people were talking about me online I’d be all over that 🤔
What’s this about ☝

What’s this about ☝
Read the post and that will tell you! Painful.

Love your investigation skills 😂😍 - not sarcastic