Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she def read the cocaine comments because since that was posted she hasnt come on alot at all. Tbh I dont care that she takes coke, i live on an estate and you can tell the type an her and Dan def are the type. Dont mean she 100% does it. Also who actually cares? Her kids look like they are looked after. They have food,clothes, gas n electric. HE works. Everyone let's off steam and apparently that's how she does. I just wanna see the dogs get out the house n taken for a walk 🤣😂🤣

Also i think it's so funny since the NC drama, NC is now doing a few collabs and someone else isnt. I suppose that's what happens when your "fussy" with who you promote. (I take that as I will promote your company depending on what I can get out of it)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she def read the cocaine comments because since that was posted she hasnt come on alot at all. Tbh I dont care that she takes coke, i live on an estate and you can tell the type an her and Dan def are the type. Dont mean she 100% does it. Also who actually cares? Her kids look like they are looked after. They have food,clothes, gas n electric. HE works. Everyone let's off steam and apparently that's how she does. I just wanna see the dogs get out the house n taken for a walk 🤣😂🤣
To be fair she does look the type to be a bit reckless. If they do it that’s their business but I am so against drugs, especially if you’re a parent. Noone needs drugs and if you are using them as a way to cope or let off steam then you need some help. There are much safer ways to relax on an evening, have a glass of wine lol. They really affect mental health too and as a parent you need to be responsible and set an example, That’s just my opinion as I’ve seen family members do drugs and it wasn’t pretty what it did to them or their children. She may not even do drugs but she has gone very quiet and used Dans Uncle needing her as the reason.

They do have children who seem happy and are fed, clothed and have a nice home. I don’t dispute that at all. I just think she needs to get some help and calm herself down. It can’t be good for her health or her family,

Poor dogs 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why do people think it's ok for parents to do drugs when their kids are in the house? Assuming that's the situation.

Reactions: 10
To be fair she does look the type to be a bit reckless. If they do it that’s their business but I am so against drugs, especially if you’re a parent. Noone needs drugs and if you are using them as a way to cope or let off steam then you need some help. There are much safer ways to relax on an evening, have a glass of wine lol. They really affect mental health too and as a parent you need to be responsible and set an example, That’s just my opinion as I’ve seen family members do drugs and it wasn’t pretty what it did to them or their children. She may not even do drugs but she has gone very quiet and used Dans Uncle needing her as the reason.

They do have children who seem happy and are fed, clothed and have a nice home. I don’t dispute that at all. I just think she needs to get some help and calm herself down. It can’t be good for her health or her family,

Poor dogs 🤣
I agree. We dont know if it's true or not (😂🤣) also we dont know if she does it when the kids are in the house. Although she dont like to go out alot and no one helps with the kids...
I was just more concerned about the dogs than the drugs 🤣🙈

Reactions: 1
Why do people think it's ok for parents to do drugs when their kids are in the house? Assuming that's the situation.
I don’t think it’s ok to do drugs full stop. Kids in the house or not, drugs have major consequences on our mental and physical health. Don’t have kids if you aren’t ready to be responsible and set an example.

I don’t think it’s ok to do drugs full stop. Kids in the house or not, drugs have major consequences on our mental and physical health. Don’t have kids if you aren’t ready to be responsible and set an example.
Well yes I agree. It's just a few comments on here just come across as quite flippant about it.

Also i think it's so funny since the NC drama, NC is now doing a few collabs and someone else isnt. I suppose that's what happens when your "fussy" with who you promote. (I take that as I will promote your company depending on what I can get out of it)
I defo think she has read the comments....before she would say us (tattle life) we’re trolls.... she’s not said a single thing..... she’s trying her best to play it cool but we all know she’s been on here .... so hi Toni come on babe reveal the okey cokey snort story !!!!! We all know your watching 😂

• Haha
I defo think she has read the comments....before she would say us (tattle life) we’re trolls.... she’s not said a single thing..... she’s trying her best to play it cool but we all know she’s been on here .... so hi Toni come on babe reveal the okey cokey snort story !!!!! We all know your watching 😂
Okey cokey 😂

• Haha
Mrs M is acting extremely sheepish on her stories so I’m told. Very quiet, trying to be extra nice and calm. I think she has read here, makes you think.

My friend who follows her ( damn I unfollowed her before she made her account private) said she’s returned back doing stories after sharing she was taking a break a few days ago, as everyone was too sad and it’s a difficult time for them, and now she’s back already 😂

• Haha
Yep she’s shown her true colours now. No amount of trying to be ‘nice’ is gonna take from he fact she’s a spiteful person and she knows we all see it now too, think that explains the quietness

Yep she’s shown her true colours now. No amount of trying to be ‘nice’ is gonna take from he fact she’s a spiteful person and she knows we all see it now too, think that explains the quietness
I agree. She went too far. I knew from the start she was narcissistic. The first time I watched her I thought she’s a little madam. Her big headed, bullying ways got too much so I had to unfollow. I can’t stand people who use people to big themselves up or tear them down.

She is using her husbands uncle as an excuse to go quieter, saying she’s needed by Dans family, just to hide away as she’s 100% ashamed. All this extra nice girl, calm speaking Toni is not her. Maybe there’s even truth in things said here recently, who knows,

Reactions: 2
Imagine moaning to Instagram about your partner who works full time not being able to do the school run but then he actually does it and still moaning. She’s got the life of luxury that one

Reactions: 6
Imagine moaning to Instagram about your partner who works full time not being able to do the school run but then he actually does it and still moaning. She’s got the life of luxury that one
Oh, she used to be far worse about him didn’t she, but since that time she lashed out at Natasha she’s gone silent and maybe taken a look at her behaviour. She’s trying hard to be nice that’s for sure 😂 I’d be so grateful if my husband helped me if I was unwell, by taking the girls to school. Whether he offered in the morning or evening.

She still loves posing though I see.