Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems abit quiet tbf like tail between her legs with the whole NC thing but I don’t listen to her too much because she’s loud AF and her voice goes through me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she address mxhomes story the other day? People must of sent it to her! I followed her the day she went private she hasn't accepted still!

What did mxhomes say?
tit I didn't screenshot it.
But she started calling out a couple of accounts then named Mrs miller called her a fake witch mentioned the situation with Natasha but didn't name Natasha, just said things like how dare you act like your helping girls and the next breath tearing them down (true) then told her to shove her crown up her ass 🤣🤣 I can't remember the rest it was alot more and then she left Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of tit she’s being gifted. These people have no shame at all! Just take take take

Reactions: 3
tit I didn't screenshot it.
But she started calling out a couple of accounts then named Mrs miller called her a fake witch mentioned the situation with Natasha but didn't name Natasha, just said things like how dare you act like your helping girls and the next breath tearing them down (true) then told her to shove her crown up her ass 🤣🤣 I can't remember the rest it was alot more and then she left Instagram
OMG haha. Good on her for speaking the truth,

Mrs M is now trying to act all quiet and like the nice little positive Instagrammer to try and win people over I think. She’s not been addressing anything that’s been said on here so I’ve been told, I wonder why.

OMG haha. Good on her for speaking the truth,

Mrs M is now trying to act all quiet and like the nice little positive Instagrammer to try and win people over I think. She’s not been addressing anything that’s been said on here so I’ve been told, I wonder why.
She is either acting the victim and will come out soon and do a poor me story or its hit her that we are onto her and other people too! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She has posted a story today explaining that she’s changing the way her stories will be going from now on. She had some bad news in the family last night which she has now promised nan that she will be looking after both the boys ‘her husband and father in law’ apparently dans uncle is in a bad way and this month is going to be difficult. She will still be showing her home side but as for her private life she’s keeping that - well.. private I guess 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s the jist of her at the moment. Not missing anything from her page at all!

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard about the stories today and is it just me or is it odd she is ‘looking after’ her husbands uncle? I wouldn’t be looking after my husbands uncle as he has his family on his side that would want to help. Again it’s the way she put it, like she holds the family together even her husbands family. Maybe there’s a reason they all rely on her, who knows. Maybe I’ve not heard about today’s stories correctly as I don’t follow her anymore.

I do hope Dans uncle is ok though, grief is very difficult.

Last edited:
She said she’s not going to post much about a certain family member ...... Doing her do gooding about looking after someone !!!!!! Jeeezzzz so self centre !!!! She will mention it !!!!!! Borrrinnnggggg😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 2
She said she’s not going to post much about a certain family member ...... Doing her do gooding about looking after someone !!!!!! Jeeezzzz so self centre !!!! She will mention it !!!!!! Borrrinnnggggg😴😴😴😴
She always does. Why post about it. She’s gone very quiet since what she did to Natasha, maybe she’s trying to find a way out.

Reactions: 2