Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this account yesterday and was shocked that she announced on her stories that her son had 'pissed himself' (her words not mine) and that he stank of piss (again her words whilst showing him on her stories. I honestly could have cried for him it must have been so humiliating, poor little boy had wet himself at school ☹
I know it was bad ... I thought the same !!! She’s so involved in filming everything he could of done that at home and she didn’t even notice ...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I found this account yesterday and was shocked that she announced on her stories that her son had 'pissed himself' (her words not mine) and that he stank of piss (again her words whilst showing him on her stories. I honestly could have cried for him it must have been so humiliating, poor little boy had wet himself at school ☹
I thought the same. Surely you’d have smelt it on him when you picked him up, no reason to announce it on Instagram. Very strange.

Reactions: 4
So the other night she reckons her kids are so well behaved and now they need discipline because they run rings around her. Which one is it love

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t handle this OTT best friend malarkey. She’s too extra. It may be someone else’s birthday, baby shower etc and she has to be so extra, almost as though she’s making it about her by being the person that gave more than anyone else so she wants that recognition. Like on tonight’s stories.

The other day crying about Dans Nan (which is so sad and I feel for them) but saying she took her food every day etc, yet she admitted she hadn’t stepped foot inside her house for 2 years until recently before she passed away. Maybe she had her reasons, who knows, I’ve not watched her long enough to know.

Blurting out about someone else’s mental health problems too on her stories! It’s just really strange behaviour all of this and I can’t put my finger on it but her behaviour seems really OTT and manicl She really needs to relax and calm down, it’s no wonder she has a chronic illness, stress and all that adrenaline is not good for anyones health.

Reactions: 2
I can’t handle this OTT best friend malarkey. She’s too extra. It may be someone else’s birthday, baby shower etc and she has to be so extra, almost as though she’s making it about her by being the person that gave more than anyone else so she wants that recognition. Like on tonight’s stories.

The other day crying about Dans Nan (which is so sad and I feel for them) but saying she took her food every day etc, yet she admitted she hadn’t stepped foot inside her house for 2 years until recently before she passed away. Maybe she had her reasons, who knows, I’ve not watched her long enough to know.

Blurting out about someone else’s mental health problems too on her stories! It’s just really strange behaviour all of this and I can’t put my finger on it but her behaviour seems really OTT and manicl She really needs to relax and calm down, it’s no wonder she has a chronic illness, stress and all that adrenaline is not good for anyones health.
She's shared your post 🤣 she must want sympathy

Reactions: 2
She is always making everything about her ... even her husbands Nans death was all made to do with her ... she’s a lost cause! Her business that she’s built up since she was 16 if you hadn’t heard 50 tines a day she mentions it like she’s the only bloody mother in the world that does something 😂😂

Her daughter struggled with who she was etc and was so brave to come out and realise who she was as a person so who the duck is she to judge anyone on maybe this person she’s going in on is struggling with who they are or struggling with finding themselves! She’s really shown who she is now

Definitely on Natashas side wtf was miller thinking? Bang out of order what she did and to start off by saying "I don't want to start any drama" you knew what you were doing!

Reactions: 6
Definitely on Natashas side wtf was miller thinking? Bang out of order what she did and to start off by saying "I don't want to start any drama" you knew what you were doing!
I don't understand why anyone would think there would be less drama by doing it publicly. Why not just tell her straight and if she doesn't accept it then so be it, but to embarrass her like that was not nice.

She got a nasty streak this lass, regardless of my opinions of Natasha. Mrs miller is a prick, using the " I'm just up front" nah you are just a witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She cant even be nice to her children so.... 🤷‍♀️

Also she calls someone out for copying when she herself is trying to copy Hinch. Shes even given her followers a name 🙄

Reactions: 7
And she has the cheek to have a grid post saying, 'Shoutout to the women who fix another woman's crown without telling the world it was crooked - well, she clearly isn't one of those women.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, what Mrs M did yesterday was disgusting. No matter whats gone on you do not air it like that. Instagram inspires people, she should be flattered not thinking she has to be unique and no one should copy her style or even words she says. She has often mentioned about copying and it’s so childish, isn’t she 31? It came across in a very bullying way yesterday.

She is always making everything about her ... even her husbands Nans death was all made to do with her ... she’s a lost cause! Her business that she’s built up since she was 16 if you hadn’t heard 50 tines a day she mentions it like she’s the only bloody mother in the world that does something 😂😂

Her daughter struggled with who she was etc and was so brave to come out and realise who she was as a person so who the duck is she to judge anyone on maybe this person she’s going in on is struggling with who they are or struggling with finding themselves! She’s really shown who she is now
Agreed, she even posted my post from here on her stories the other day saying I didn’t know the facts and it was only 4 months since she saw his Nan. No, she did say it had been 2 years, she was sat in her kitchen doing stories saying she was terrified to go to his Nans as it had been so long. She 100% said it had been 2 years since she had stepped foot in his Nans house. I’m right aren’t I?

people that are that bovered and share tht much info dnt have friends or people to share with. way to much. im unfollowing

I really feel sorry for Natasha. She was doing stories the day before, loads of them saying how much she admires Mrs miller etc etc. And how people should go follow her. And then the next day for miller to do that, it's pure bitchyness.