Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted yesterday... her IG “friend” put a post up saying ... trolls are jealous.... keyboard warriors.. why hide behind a screen... the usual crap !!!!! She quoted tattle preying on people’s Mental Health... she be back within the week..... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Shel come back online once her energy bill needs topped up again 🙄🙄 must of made a fortune with all those 50££ she made per swipe up 🤣

Poor Daniel finding out she shags about but 😭😭😭😭 whoever said bout the pix looking like a hooker ure correct👀 that's how she pays off her cocca habit🍫❄ or maybe landans party didn't go to plan ** insta worthy ** enough and that's why she's gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also got money for her kids to be sent to town alone or landan sent to childminders through that kiddy bank account. She's away off just to have peeps feel soz for her when really she's just taking break with money in the bank and money in the meter from her swipe ups days before 🤑

Seems a tad OTT if what that person said on here isn’t true.
She's just using this as an excuse to not make her swipe ups annoying and worthwhile. She's made a sweet fortune with the engery company and kiddy bank so wants to reep the rewards.
She mentions tattle every time she needs to take heat off her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She also got money for her kids to be sent to town alone or landan sent to childminders through that kiddy bank account. She's away off just to have peeps feel soz for her when really she's just taking break with money in the bank and money in the meter from her swipe ups days before 🤑

She's just using this as an excuse to not make her swipe ups annoying and worthwhile. She's made a sweet fortune with the engery company and kiddy bank so wants to reep the rewards.
She mentions tattle every time she needs to take heat off her

Did anyone ever see lifewithlou say she pisses in carrier bags???? That sometimes they are just closer than the toilet
I hadn’t thought of that. She will come back and her #mrsmillerstribe will be willing to send her stuff to cheer her up and invest in her swipe ups.

Reactions: 1
Her house is housing association I got it off Google earlier. "Poor Daniel" didn't find out about her cheating on here he knew about it and has decided to "live with it" but everyone that knows them knows he loves his kids and can't protect them from her if he's not around. Personally I think he deserves better because she isn't as special as she makes out and he doesn't deserve to be anyones second, third, or fourth best. And as for money... she doesn't know how to a run a business she lives hand to mouth and no matter how much she makes she will always spend more. Lanziebe, NonPareil (or NonParrall as she mispronounces it) and the affliliate income is not enough for her expenditure. I've leant her money in the past and never see it again. She's an embarrassment. Fake it until you make it pushed to the extreme.

Reactions: 4
Her house is housing association I got it off Google earlier. "Poor Daniel" didn't find out about her cheating on here he knew about it and has decided to "live with it" but everyone that knows them knows he loves his kids and can't protect them from her if he's not around. Personally I think he deserves better because she isn't as special as she makes out and he doesn't deserve to be anyones second, third, or fourth best. And as for money... she doesn't know how to a run a business she lives hand to mouth and no matter how much she makes she will always spend more. Lanziebe, NonPareil (or NonParrall as she mispronounces it) and the affliliate income is not enough for her expenditure. I've leant her money in the past and never see it again. She's an embarrassment. Fake it until you make it pushed to the extreme.
Yes, the hundreds of pounds on a hotel room in Amsterdam and holiday to a Disney. She seems to splash the cash.

Yeah he knows about the numerous affairs its common knowledge around here. More fool him!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I live local and know her and Dan personally, I heard on the grape vine that there were suspicions that Landon wasn’t dans 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah he knows about the numerous affairs its common knowledge around here. More fool him!
Poor man. we all make a mistake but if it was more than once that’s very sad. I am guessing it’s what led to her anxiety about going out and about where she lived, or I may be wrong. Hopefully they are in a better place now and she will grow from her mistakes.

Wow I bet he can't even guess who this is cuz it cud be that many people she's shat on