MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw it’s an exciting time for her and family
I wish her luck
I’ve become very invested in the boy/girl debate 😬😬

Reactions: 4
I think I'm a similar age to her (35) and also have 2 boys of a similar age to hers. I'm interested in seeing how she manages with a new baby after such a big gap. I know she will have more opportunities than most but I'm sure it won't be all a walk in the park. Cant wait to see the wee baby and the wee clothes etc ❤💙

I think I'm a similar age to her (35) and also have 2 boys of a similar age to hers. I'm interested in seeing how she manages with a new baby after such a big gap. I know she will have more opportunities than most but I'm sure it won't be all a walk in the park. Cant wait to see the wee baby and the wee clothes etc ❤💙
Definitely wouldn’t be easy at all. Although I’m sure it’s financially easier than if it was us as she doesn’t have to fork out money for a new car seat. Baby wipes , clothes etc 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
If she can afford that lifestyle she can afford a baby did she ever sell the clobber off on the depop for charity after?

Reactions: 2
Definitely wouldn’t be easy at all. Although I’m sure it’s financially easier than if it was us as she doesn’t have to fork out money for a new car seat. Baby wipes , clothes etc 🙄🙄
I think she’ll be ok
Amazing house
Lots of free stuff
Supportive family
Dollahs
And the fact that her boys are 7/8 is a bonus no?
It’s wayyyyy harder having 2 or 3 kids under 2/3/4 etc more physical work

Wonder what her name will be this time maybe Mark after Daddy or Jack after the grandad

Reactions: 2
Convinced it’s a girl and she’s doing the whole #boymama to throw us off!!

free pram, free water wipes and all the jazz. She’ll be grand! She has older boys that will be desperate to help her and a husband that seems to adore her.

Reactions: 3
23 hours since her last post! She’s is defo having/ had the baby! I hope everything is going well for her! Looking forward to the announcement, I really hope she doesn’t have her hair and make up flawless though 😌

Thread title suggestions before we are locked out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
23 hours since her last post! She’s is defo having/ had the baby! I hope everything is going well for her! Looking forward to the announcement, I really hope she doesn’t have her hair and make up flawless though 😌

Thread title suggestions before we are locked out?
What about flog a bye baby ( as in rock a bye baby sound) it’s going to be all ad’s now and swipe ups

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.