Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corkieee

The sister Louise is absolutely stunning has she got a man? Or maybe she bats for the other team….🤔
I think she was going out with that tv radio guy Aidan Power before... I've seen them on one of their instas but that was def before covid.

Reactions: 1

Skinner

VIP Member
Must be going to the premier of Roadhouse, with the Mcgregor gang. Or was she just doing their make up.

Reactions: 1

Mbd123

There is also another video where she wraps her hands round him then, someone slaps his arse, then she puts her leg up on another fella and you can literally see what she had for breakfast. And MRS tagged her son in the video!!!!!!!
I seen that😮 I bet he has the fear of god standing in him today!! I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him

MAMMYD

Ah yeah they totally are
But I’m guessing that’s why she’s there

No more on the attack, I know they don’t know why or who but did he just punch her and she fell and broke her leg?

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Same! If I had her money that would be top of my list!
I've a few friends who had it done and regret it. You're left with a huge scar and depending on where stretch marks are they are still there. For the money and the recovery I'd want to be coming out looking like a supermodel 😆