Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isshe4reel

No pics of her night out with her mate last night after telling us she got a fab dress for it? Not like her

Reactions: 1

isshe4reel

She used to call Brendan the ‘boss man’ but has stopped in the last few months, the accounts must show MRS makeup as Bperfect frontrunner. Nothing from Voduz really this Christmas 👀
Was it last Christmas voduz had all the recalls? Never see the bloggers advertising anymore or maybe I just unfollowed most of them! Not much spotlight this Christmas either

animal lover

What’s with the 🦋 in the comments on IG post. Most people that have commented on it have put 5 or 6 comments on the same post with just this?

youramuppet

Chatty Member
She’s really hamming up the childhood cancer angle at the moment. It’s all about her as usual. I’m dying for that sap who sent her that OTT message. Touch grass you stupid bitch if you read this
I reckon one of the sisters sent it to her from a fake page

• Sick

This is my place

Any money raised for a Childhood Cancer is brilliant, but with 250k Sheoples/followers between her 2 pages and to ONLY raise €21k says alot about what her followers think of her..
That's an average of almost €0.80 per follower; that's pretty good in my estimations.

Catfish Hunter

Was Laura Muas story a dig a Mrs..
I’d say it was probably a dig at the whole lot of them rather than directly at MRS. Lauras moving away from makeup to a more lifestyle type page so she’s differentiating herself from the tacky clique and trying to become more wholesome and “normal”