MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm disgusted at that freebie lapland trip. Myself and husband went to lapland on a skiing trip pre kids but visited the Santa village etc for the craic. Always said we'd love to go back if we ever had kids.
We do, and we're going back this year, at considerable expense.
Luckily we booked everything ourselves, flights and accommodation etc as we are familiar with Rovaniemi but I swear to god if we had booked with Sunway I'd be hammering their door down for a full refund.

She is the absolute epitome of classless.

Reactions: 10
Ah michelle flat out working so hard to deserve that trip to Lapland. Oh no she’s on the sesh with Brendan again 🤣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think there is anyone who thinks she works hard except the sycophants that comment nonsense on her posts.

Well as per the new rules she will now have to pay tax on that gifted holiday to Revenue. I assume it will be 20% of the value of the holiday

• Haha
Ah but these wans are above the rules, don’t be ridiculous
try 40% if her overall income exceeds €49k. However you can be sure if she has an accountant every single allowable expense will be offset against it. Clothes, food and whatever else she spends and shows off as part of the content creation.

Reactions: 3
What is she wearing today?! She thinks she is so slick with the little Jackie O outfit but it really makes her look like a little grannie IMO

Reactions: 7
The tacky makeup out on the table! She has zero idea of etiquette
. I’d say the polo set cringe when they see her or probably hear her coming

Reactions: 5
What is she wearing today?! She thinks she is so slick with the little Jackie O outfit but it really makes her look like a little grannie IMO
I came here to say the exact same thing! It’s like she thinks this is what a serious business woman should wear! So tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever happened with the other awards? I forget what they were called, the ones where she was begging everyone to vote for her? I know I’m being stupid but think I missed something somewhere🙃

Reactions: 3
I die when a hun tries to dress professional or what their pea brains think is professional. Her outfit today is like something a 16 year old knitted in home ec

Reactions: 6
I tried to set up a new thread but I don’t seem to have the option 😔 Could someone start a new thread please before this one gets locked. I think @CaliforinaDreamin had the most liked title “As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tacky makeup out on the table! She has zero idea of etiquette
. I’d say the polo set cringe when they see her or probably hear her coming
She really has no class at all. She's so obsessed with herself she can't see how tacky she acts. Pippa on the other hand is elegant and professional, streets apart as a business woman. How she promotes herself and her brand is on another level. MRS just looks like she does everything on a cheap budget.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.