MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lads dressed like they're off to the local to watch a match, and everyone on the restaurant appropriately dressed for the weather and she's dresses fancier that Maria.
She looks great, but not for that occasion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that was cringeworthy to watch 🙈. Talk about overdressed !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm actually so so mortified for her. She thinks we're all so jealous of her over there, living her best life 🤭 but omg I am cringing at every story she puts up. She's like one that has been let out for the weekend.

Reactions: 14
Had to go watch the stories after seeing what’s written here. No words for the level of mortification I’d feel if she were my sister.

Just watched her stories…omg she’s so painful!

Everyone super casual and this traveller turns up in a gown and heels🙄

Just when you think she can’t get any tackier she outdoes herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to go watch the stories after seeing what’s written here. No words for the level of mortification I’d feel if she were my sister.
Same, I only watched as I read here and thought maybe everyone was exaggerating…. But no! Tack central

• Haha
When they put their underlying love for their husband on their social media, cringe!
It’s the same as joint social media accounts - someone misbehaved, don’t know who, but someone has a point to prove most of the time

Reactions: 5
You would wonder about people who constantly feel the need to show how wonderful they are on social media, I would swear she wasn’t this tacky when I started following her. Could not be bothered looking at her now I will rely on fellow tattlers to fill me in on the antics.

Reactions: 9
She's a beautiful girl, but God forgive me the teeth are horrendous, side profile her mouth just looks ridiculous, why do they do it to themselves!!

Reactions: 9
Oh my god had to refollow after reading the latest posts !! She couldn't look any more out of place if she tried 😂 she looked stunning but completely over the top especially when the 3 men look like they are off to a teenage disco! Everyone else in the restaurant /concert dressed casual and this one dolled up like she's off to the debs 🙈 I'd say she's too far up her own ass to even realise how ridiculous she looked. Absolutely morto for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.