MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark looks grey next to Michelle and bee layers of fake tan lol
He looks so old and battered in comparison to her I was shocked, 4 kids really taking its toll on them when you can’t hide behind injections

Reactions: 4
Wt
Ohh pass me the bucket 🤮🤮 The absolute cringe of these two.
Dopes

Hopefully she gets stuck over there he obvs won't let her go away without him I'd say def should of taken her sis let him mind the kids

Hopefully she gets stuck over there he obvs won't let her go away without him I'd say def should of taken her sis let him mind the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks dead inside. Are we to believe he really enjoys all these events he follows her too? Hes like a stepford husband.
I’d say he’s wrecked tired from providing for her “lifestyle”. The house, designer clothes fit her and kids etc . With Michelle everything is OTT. He does look at her adoringly though! I’d say he’d do anything for her

Reactions: 5
I could see Mark with the Sister Louise , shes naturally beautiful, shes way more lady like, plus shes into Polo

Reactions: 6
I’m so mortified for her. Totally agree that anyone who feels the need to constantly profess their undying love are trying to be something they’re not. She does the same with her life, kids, family, job. She boils my blood to be honest. You wouldn’t die without him Michelle. You’d have to get out of bed, mind your kids and get on with things. She’s just so over the top all the time. We will get the gushing of love when she gets home and how much she missed her family along with how amazing Trish the dish is.
mark looks absolutely off his head to be honest. Or maybe he’s just sick of her.

Reactions: 11
I’m so mortified for her. Totally agree that anyone who feels the need to constantly profess their undying love are trying to be something they’re not. She does the same with her life, kids, family, job. She boils my blood to be honest. You wouldn’t die without him Michelle. You’d have to get out of bed, mind your kids and get on with things. She’s just so over the top all the time. We will get the gushing of love when she gets home and how much she missed her family along with how amazing Trish the dish is.
mark looks absolutely off his head to be honest. Or maybe he’s just sick of her.
I thought they all looked off their heads

When Mariah started singing Hero she sounded as Good bad as Michelle in her debs dress
How could she honestly say she enjoyed that concert she was so busy posing for the gram and recording it all. I went to a bucket list gig this year and I have one pic before and 2 of the gig because I was enjoying it so much I didnt want to miss a minute of it- my hubby even commented as I would usually take a lot of photos wherever we go

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought they all looked off their heads

When Mariah started singing Hero she sounded as Good bad as Michelle in her debs dress
How could she honestly say she enjoyed that concert she was so busy posing for the gram and recording it all. I went to a bucket list gig this year and I have one pic before and 2 of the gig because I was enjoying it so much I didnt want to miss a minute of it- my hubby even commented as I would usually take a lot of photos wherever we go
Mariah was definitely off to a rocky start completely out of tune, but her backing singers and dancers took the focus off her..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mariah was definitely off to a rocky start completely out of tune, but her backing singers and dancers took the focus off her..
I'm sure it was a great show and the costume changes, set and dancers made it but there was no need for us to see every second of it and hear Michelle "singing"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure it was a great show and the costume changes, set and dancers made it but there was no need for us to see every second of it and hear Michelle "singing"
Or see her whip out her pallet for a photo op. Does that clip now class the trip as a business trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or see her whip out her pallet for a photo op. Does that clip now class the trip as a business trip?
She was taking videos with one of her products at Mariah (she works so hard god love her AND she has kids - imagine 🙄) so I'd say it's a "work" expense for either her or Brendan (or both)

Sorry missed your comment - isn't she unreal all for the gram AND the accountant

Reactions: 3
Wt
Dopes

Ohh deffo 🤣🤣 Snowed in for Christmas with princess Alessa home alone with grandma and Jacko for her first Christmas would be hilarious. Yeah I think there’s more to this Mark alright, don’t think he’s as quiet as he looks.

Who would even do that? Flash shite makeup at a Mariah Carey concert or is it for the work trip expenses?
The husband looks spaced off his head and why would she die in f something happened to him? What a thing to say at her bucket list concert!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Ohh deffo 🤣🤣 Snowed in for Christmas with princess Alessa home alone with grandma and Jacko for her first Christmas would be hilarious. Yeah I think there’s more to this Mark alright, don’t think he’s as quiet as he looks.

Who would even do that? Flash shite makeup at a Mariah Carey concert or is it for the work trip expenses?
The husband looks spaced off his head and why would she die in f something happened to him? What a thing to say at her bucket list concert!!
Maybe she's planning on "offing" him over there, to lay claim to his fortune. So trying to tell everybody how obsessed she is so she's not a suspect..... 🤭🤭😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.