MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conjunctivitis in her eye she looks miserable! 😳 I said I’d come away from the pressure of the dunnes shop 🙄 is she for real. Dubai so Michelle not west cork get a grip love
Yes Michelle, life is so stressful, I mean having to go to Dunnes is horrific 🙈 get a fxxking life. There are people in this country really struggling to give their kids nice Christmas, pay bills, feed their families and Michelle has to swan off to Dubai to avoid the stress of Dunnes. She does not live in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iv only been on this thread twice, once when she posted all the Mariah Carey stories, and then today…. Why does she feel the need to defend herself the whole time? What brought me here both times was seeing her essentially explaining herself on her stories and I thought god is there some drama I don’t know about I’ll check tattle. Stop explaining yourself Michelle. If you want to do something do it! Don’t give reasons or explain…just do it.
Couldn't agree more, when you're explaining, you're losing! G'way off Michelle and put your phone in your bag and live your 'best life'

Reactions: 8
Jez if a Dunnes shop at xmas time is stressful for her then I would say she is stressed to the max with a toddler and baby girl!

Reactions: 10
But she still did the Big Dunnes Shop just a week earlier for her family meal... shes tripping herself up with her lies... you made a big mistake Michelle, taking your family away for Christmas, no one is having a good time especially the boys and Mark, and sure pure Gio..

Reactions: 15
Poor little Gio, quietly forgotten by his ma. Her latest accessory is her daughter. She's a selfish and boring cow. Think of all the homeless this Christmas barely surviving and she complaining in fecken Dubai. She'd sicken your arse!

Reactions: 3
Poor Michelle having to go to dunnes for her Xmas shop, thank god she didn’t have to do that this year phew

Reactions: 4
Poor Michelle having to go to dunnes for her Xmas shop, thank god she didn’t have to do that this year phew
But she did. How did she manage to buy all her food for the big feed she gave the family before she came away. A liar needs a good memory.

Reactions: 9
But she did. How did she manage to buy all her food for the big feed she gave the family before she came away. A liar needs a good memory.
"Trish the Dish" prob did the shop and cooked - Michelle was too busy living her best life
That rant was unreal she may as well replied with out usernames not a fake name

Reactions: 5
She had #stonesix on a pic wonder if beana jacko or trish the dish finally told her to foooook off.

Reactions: 5
But she still did the Big Dunnes Shop just a week earlier for her family meal... shes tripping herself up with her lies... you made a big mistake Michelle, taking your family away for Christmas, no one is having a good time especially the boys and Mark, and sure pure Gio..
Is say it was a case of order online and get all delievered to the house.

Reactions: 1
Its a sad existence when they feel they have to put everything online. Go away and enjoy your holiday and stop acting the complete gobshite over on insta. You are killing your own career, people have had enough .

Reactions: 13
She defo didn't look right in those stories earlier on the bridge. Why not just put away the phone and enjoy the holiday.

Reactions: 7
I watched her story in full there....jez passive aggressive much?! She hates to hear the truth! 🤣

Oh those stories are CRINGE!!! Anyway, thanks for sharing the reason for escaping to Dubai with the family, Michelle. Mrs Glam couldn’t be going to Dunnes looking for her Christmas ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah look it, fook it, we get a little video of the missing son Gio!!! Poor little pet, forgotten about since the Princess AKA Chelle's new fashion accessory came along.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.