MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv only been on this thread twice, once when she posted all the Mariah Carey stories, and then today…. Why does she feel the need to defend herself the whole time? What brought me here both times was seeing her essentially explaining herself on her stories and I thought god is there some drama I don’t know about I’ll check tattle. Stop explaining yourself Michelle. If you want to do something do it! Don’t give reasons or explain…just do it.

Reactions: 8
She’s on a mad one ranting 😂 she can’t handle any sort of critique. She looks miserable, its clearly a shite trip

Reactions: 13
She looks utterly miserable.. some holiday.. and Mark is literally pulling his hair out in the video.. even the eldest boy looks miserable

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She got no messages. She read here! And if she was actually living her best life NONE of this would bother her and she wouldn’t even say anything!!! You can keep telling us you’re happy Michelle… also there’s no way you can just decide ‘not to go’ to Dubai 2 weeks before you travel and assume you can just cancel and get a refund. Such a stupid thing to say, travel is one of the hardest things to cancel and get a refund even if the travel company or airline cancel you!

Reactions: 8
She got no messages. She read here! And if she was actually living her best life NONE of this would bother her and she wouldn’t even say anything!!! You can keep telling us you’re happy Michelle… also there’s no way you can just decide ‘not to go’ to Dubai 2 weeks before you travel and assume you can just cancel and get a refund. Such a stupid thing to say, travel is one of the hardest things to cancel and get a refund even if the travel company or airline cancel you!
The hotel might be refundable if booked that way but no way the flight is if you just decide not to go. She looks and sounds miserable. Mark looks like he's in his horrors and the kids look bored to tears trying to entertain Gio.

Making the kids look happy to prove a point, why like? Just enjoy your holiday. Show nothing, get on with it and back to reality when it’s over. Very passive aggressive in those stories. Maybe those people felt tit with how she splashes everything on her insta and people struggling to feed their kids. Don’t give a hoot if she goes away for Christmas but take the time away from insta and enjoy it. By sharing and trying to convince people your having a ball means you’re clearly not!

Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion

Loving Mariah fangirling made her cry. So did the horror Christmas trip to Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The more people claim they are blissfully happy the less they should be believed. Happy people don’t need to tell others how happy they are

Reactions: 16
Ah piss off michelle and go have all the fun you yakk about.
The more people claim they are blissfully happy the less they should be believed. Happy people don’t need to tell others how happy they are
That’s the thing - it’s like the couple who big up their sex life, you know they ain’t getting any!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Conjunctivitis in her eye she looks miserable! 😳 I said I’d come away from the pressure of the dunnes shop 🙄 is she for real. Dubai so Michelle not west cork get a grip love

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Conjunctivitis in her eye she looks miserable! 😳 I said I’d come away from the pressure of the dunnes shop 🙄 is she for real. Dubai so Michelle not west cork get a grip love
Loved how she said dunnes just so we know how she goes to dunnes like a give a crap where you shop

• Haha
Booked it 2 weeks after the baby was born. Yip that’s exactly what you would be thinking of doing wouldn’t you?! That was the maddest thing of all to be honest. Gets her miracle girl after 3 gorgeous boys and decides to book Christmas in Dubai 🤯🤯🤯 no no no no no. Something deffo wrong.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.