Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influencing is not a job

I understand people are angry with the article, and honestly the fact influencers get highlighted so much irks me! Aoibhin Garrihy had an article after her birth, and wasn't there article's praising St Terror and Pips for going back to work after their births... Dunno how any journalist thinks they are news worthy! 🙄 but at the same time just because one person has had a more traumatic experience, doesn't mean someone else's experience isn't traumatic to them. If that's the case nobody can ever complain coz there will always be somebody else worse off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Molsdol

Chatty Member
And well done you but does it give anyone the right to judge everyone else. Our bubble is me doing my parents shopping to prevent them being out and about and dropping some cooked meals to them - and thats why I say for the most part as they have no one else locally and my father who is the only driver is struggling with mobility at the moment. It is a bubble not a jolly. Does that make me any less of a daughter or not doing MY BEST to keep them safe or alive. We've all lost . . . I'm wrecked working full time outside the home (though I'm in an office on my own). Himself works full time outside the home too (but is tested weekly), do our own shopping, theirs too, cook for them and then launch into home schooling while trying to keep teens to kids (who haven't seen friends since Dec) sane. I do think for the most part everyone is doing their best within their circumstances and who am I to judge. I'd just love social media debates to move on a bit.

CNK

Oh my God, €26m!!! And she never mentions or associates with them!
My god I can't believe they sold the family estate for €26m, they must have been severely disappointed when their son got with Mrs, she is pretty rough like
Not saying they are good people obviously given the whole dog pound thing, hope this case gets lots of publicity! Not like they couldn't have afforded to treat the animals well

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Jesus that harsh contour line isn't the best look for a professional is it? 🙈🙈
The poor child was trying to pull her wig off thinking it was a drag queen.

That make up is absolutely rotten. I don’t know why she insists on tutorials trowelling it on, like who even does that kind of make up in real life these days (lockdown or not) it’s all about light dewy no make up looks now. She living in the past with those heavy eyeshadows, foundation, contour and lashes 🤮

• Haha

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
We had her for my sisters wedding in Cork in 2019.

trial for bride was €150

bride, 3 bridesmaids and then mother of the bride it was €1000 for the 5 of us. Plus we had to pay for her fuel she charged 50c a KM at the time. The make up was lovely, but it still wore off the same way make up does if you do it yourself!
I'd want Charlotte Tilbury herself for that price 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
I thought this too - was convinced she was going to say they were only temporary & she was going to have something more suitable done but no 😱…. She’s absolutely thrilled with them & not only that , but she’s getting a matching set for her bottom ones ?! 😱. Honestly shocked , they’re too big for her mouth & make her look like she’s an overbite ! Madness
Agree with you... but shes actually all about the "OVER THE TOP LOOK" Big fake looking hair, tacky clothes, drag queen make up, she will look back in years to come and realise she made herself look like a gobshite.....🙄

Reactions: 7

Jellybb

VIP Member
I hate that “it’s allowed so it’s ok” argument. There’s personal responsibility too. Common sense would say it’s unwise to travel with a young family. Especially as Michelle isn’t technically fully vaccinated yet
People can’t stay confined to Ireland forever.. I’m sure all the appropriate tests will be taken.. I wouldn’t begrudge anyone a holiday tbf.. time to start living again 🥳

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Someone send in to tea spill on insta that mrs make up cancelled her wedding make up at short notice because she’s pregnant but that she’s still going to events etc… her wedding is in a few days 🙈

lollolo

Whats happening in Ashton pound has been known about and reported on for years. I certainly knew about it long before I ever heard of Michelle. More importantly Michelle has taken everything from those in laws. Of course she will put up with it when she's getting her land and house etc.
She didn't have to disown them etc but showing off her grandure gained from those people constantly on Instagram is stomach turning knowing where it all came from.
Yes she’s happy to disown them when it comes to the pound but not when it comes to their money.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Please now that is an absolute lie and a disgusting thing to say.
Every baby is a miracle in its own way!
For anyone saying it’s a kick in the teeth to people who are struggling to have a baby I think that’s such a horrible nasty thing to say about someone going through anything, one persons misfortunes shouldn’t take away from any persons fortunes.

My friends mam passed away should that mean I should never speak of or post photos of my own mam cus she’s alive?

This fucking website is full of begrudgers🤬
Tattles not for you if you’re that sensitive about things people post. Just ignore my posts if it annoys you that much lol

• Haha

MarsBars

VIP Member
If I wanted a MUA, wouldn’t be asked her, unvaxxed and her go to look is massive fake lashes/drag queen look! Would rather do it me self!

Ohholymoly

Does she own her house or rent?
They used to live in a cottage on marks parents land and then they were given land from his parents and they built a house on it. I'd say they have little or no mortgage but she's never paid a cent of rent. She lived with her parents until her first pregnancy and then moved in to the cottage. His family are millionaires and his business turned over a very pretty penny last year nearly 700k in profit. When she lost money on the kitchen she was given another.

She also got her digs in at other bperfect collabs as she said most people just have 1 off collections but mine just kept going there's no I in team love and your fooling nobody she got lucky I'm sure if the hub was a pauper she'd be nowhere near him
Turning into SoSue with her drips and drabs coming out

She announced her pregnancy last year on Halloween with Gio (I had to go back and look to be sure 😂) so if she is pregnant, we'l hear about it in afew days maybe 😂
I thought this too, wouldn't surprise me

Julesffs

Look I’m all for calling out influencers and I have (check!) but to be honest Michelle is now the least annoying of the lot, bigger fish to fry

This is my place

The "teeth" are visible when she rests her lips closed. Total botch job, I would not be keeping them, I'm sure she had to pay something towards them, I would go mad if I was left like that!

I'm convinced she's self conscious of them, she covered her mouth when she was laughing when she was applying the red lippy

Last edited:
  • Haha