Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laura31

Someone commenting it’s multitasking. Oh please ffs putting on drag queen makeup while having a baby in a sling. Groundbreaking stuff alright 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Plainwhited

I remember when I was in the last fews days of pregnancy with my first. Hubby really wanted me to have a bath and relax, I really didn't want to. He kept at me saying it would be lovely and I got in and got stuck. He nearly couldn't get me out again I was so big and awkward 😂😂 Nearly 9 years later we still laugh about it and I still tell him he was wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
I really don’t think she is and find it really upsetting that everyone is commenting on it. If she isn’t and finds out everyone is speculating because she has a bit of weight on her or a tummy. I’d be devastated or devvo as she would say.

• Haha
  • Heart

Teenytot

VIP Member
And this here is exactly the problem! People who "mostly conform to restrictions" the head of the HSE said only last week that its mostly people popping into peoples houses for a cup of tea, to visit a relation, to watch a sports game, that are spreading the virus mostly now.... people "having a bubble" who shouldnt have one, only people living alone, or single parents are allowed bubbles! But i see on social media whole families, meeting whole families (8 to 10 people) saying its ok to meet cause they are "in our bubble😤) restrictions are not a choice, they are in place to keep everyone safe regardless of how tired you are of them.... i have lost a child, a parent and a sibling (not from covid) and know the devastion of it, i take strong anti depressants every day, and will for a long time, i sit in my home alone every day as my husband is an essential worker. Im tired of it, im scared, alone, lonely, but still wouldnt dream of seeing my dad who is 82, who lives less than 1 km away, why? To keep HIM safe, to keep HIM alive, ive lost enough already, i WILL NOT put anyone i love at risk
She said her family were her bubble since March, Ireland didn’t even have a bubble in March ( even tho she isn’t supposed to have one full stop) going to Belfast & taking her whole family while pregnant was a disgrace.

As a parent of a high risk child, thank you for sticking to the guidelines as hard as it is, I rely on others doing the right thing, just like so many people who have high risk loved ones.
I’m sick and tired of people taking the absolute piss with their own “guidelines”

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She’s a dope & seems to think she’s the best thing ever. Whoop di fucking do - a total tourist area, in the sun, has outside antigen tests. So what?! How can you compare that to Ireland? I know we are a bit behind other countries at the moment, I’m as frustrated as the next person but there are limitations everywhere, they just might be different limitations. What’s the minimum wage in Portugal Mrs? How much are the people who served you your various meals getting paid? Wouldn’t suit her narrative to talk about that 🙄🙄🙄

MarsBars

VIP Member
That’s her way of trying to tell us she’s ok with people talking about the dog pound because she’s gaining followers… but we all know that the more you confess you’re fine the less likely you are to be

Totally agree with you!! She couldn't care less about what is happening back home as long as she's happy she doesn't give a damn!

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Is there some special camera equipment in Ibiza that we don’t have in Ireland that justified needing to go there to shoot her tat? Must be magical as it was obvs worth her & hubby leaving the kids the day after the communion for. She’s nowhere near as family orientated as she likes to portray.

This is my place

Looking at this Ashton pound situation logically, why on earth would she address it? And do we really expect her to sell her house and move because her inlaws MAY have gifted them the land? We know nothing about her relationship with the stones, she might (most likely) be disgusted with them, might not even have anything to do with them because they are a bunch of animal abusing scumbags. Anyway, I hope they get jail time, I've never heard a good word about that kip.

• Heart

Vesper Lynd

I'm in shock here. I honestly thought she still had temporary veneers in and this crazy train would eventually get sorted. Fucking hell, just gutted for her, she looks ridiculous
I thought this too - was convinced she was going to say they were only temporary & she was going to have something more suitable done but no 😱…. She’s absolutely thrilled with them & not only that , but she’s getting a matching set for her bottom ones ?! 😱. Honestly shocked , they’re too big for her mouth & make her look like she’s an overbite ! Madness

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I wouldn’t support “black market” hair or beauty. Not an ounce of insurance. No thank you. Not to mention it’s taking from businesses. But some people have no moral compass

Winkle

Chatty Member
I actually can't cope with the chaviness of the bperfect events.... They make me cringe so hard!! 🙈
Yes 100%, don't follow them so just watched now but jesus christ, possibly the most uncomfortable thing I ve ever witnesses

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Bear with my now while I go abit insta off her nut detective

If you look back on her main Grid, scroll back - she has lots of pops of pink showing for the overall look on her grid

But more recently it’s blue pops of colour

A lot of instagrammers theme their grid for an overall aesthetic
and yes I’m reading too much into this but it looks like she’s going for a blue theme....

I’ll let myself out

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
No wonder the business closed down. She cleaned them out first time around and I doubt she draws many sales. Her style is awful. She has no shame at all.

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
So when would you think is an appropriate time to travel abroad? Do you not think there is a difference between travelling abroad to having a staycation somewhere here for a week?
I agree with you. We need to start living again. Unfortunately we will have to live with covid it seems. There's every chance of catching it down at the supermarket as there is abroad. We can't stay locked up.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Whilst I don’t believe in guilty by association, I do believe in having a mouth in your head and addressing something so fucking serious as the abuse and murder of innocent animals. So no, she doesn’t deserve to be prosecuted because she is the daughter in law and living on the land BUT as someone who has a public persona, and a business brand which I assume is not tested on animals, she should absolutely give cruelty to animals a voice bit addressing it to say she doesn’t condone it and is not profiting or supporting it in anyway. Just my opinion but if I had an online biz and my in laws were being prosecuted finally for this - I would speak up.

pollybiscuit

She done my bridal makeup last year, my girls and I aren’t ones for ‘trowelling’ our makeup on and she made us feel a million dollars, done our makeups to our individual tastes. She’s fantastic at what she does 👌🏻

• Haha