Mrskingscookandclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way, is she losing weight with all that juicing?! I thought that was why she was doing it but she never mentions how much she’s lost
I dont think she is. She is slacking with it and back to eating more. Yet another online recipe shes claiming as her own. "There you go". Please try it and let me know what you think😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont think she is. She is slacking with it and back to eating more. Yet another online recipe shes claiming as her own. "There you go". Please try it and let me know what you think😡
The Vichy carrots, not sure whose recipe it is, but I know it's been going around for years and years and years !!!!

The Vichy carrots, not sure whose recipe it is, but I know it's been going around for years and years and years !!!!
Exactly and "her" mango, advocado and kiwi salsa is all over google too. Are some of her followers really that gullible that they fall for her lies? Honestly she is as thick as two short planks yet reckons shes some big celebrity chef. "There you go"...
---
God how can she lie like that. Her recipes?? Ffs you pathetic woman they are not your own recipes they are all from google. Get over yourself you narcissistic brag 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This carpal tunnel syndrome she has, has anyone seen how it’s affected her in any way? I certainly haven’t
She’s gonna seriously regret having this op
I really do think she has Munchausens and by proxy with Summer
Soz if I spelt it wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This carpal tunnel syndrome she has, has anyone seen how it’s affected her in any way? I certainly haven’t
She’s gonna seriously regret having this op
I really do think she has Munchausens and by proxy with Summer
Soz if I spelt it wrong
Totally agree, I was supposed to have both done years ago. Had one done and refused a second. It didn't make much difference to be honest and left me with other iassues. It does seem like she has to one up Summer.

Reactions: 5
Ffs is she really trying to say Old El Paso doesnt smell great and she will add her own spices to it next time. Who the hell does this fool of a woman think she is. Like really? She is such a bloody brag and ruins every recipe she attempts.
Of course its not going to be as good as the sloppy tasteless tit she piles on a plate😂

• Haha
Has she put the salsa in with the mix? I thought it was an accompaniment!! She said it’s a cooking sauce!!
---
Omg! Old El Paso have copied her one pot rice recipe!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman is always looking for attention and reassurance. For goodness sake if you dont like the dress dont bloody wear it. Just wants everyone to message her saying awww Lea you look amazing in that dress its beautiful on you. They are hardly going to say no it looks bloody awful take it off🙄

This woman is always looking for attention and reassurance. For goodness sake if you dont like the dress dont bloody wear it. Just wants everyone to message her saying awww Lea you look amazing in that dress its beautiful on you. They are hardly going to say no it looks bloody awful take it off🙄
Which is what we’re all thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion...

Poundshop Nigella her foods like slop she just cant keep away from the shops

Reactions: 1
She said she didn’t think plus size girls could feel cute. What does that mean for her opinion of other plus sized women? And FFS, she goes to the shop twice a day but hasn’t managed to buy a safety pin for that gap that shows her bra on every dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said she didn’t think plus size girls could feel cute. What does that mean for her opinion of other plus sized women? And FFS, she goes to the shop twice a day but hasn’t managed to buy a safety pin for that gap that shows her bra on every dress?
She will get a pin when she reads here so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Arghhhh my god! Why's she always posting this "can't wait for Friday" tit? She doesn't work, for duck sake!!

I see gypsy Lea has now got the blue tick. Talk about jumping on the band wagon. Along with all her bought followers she will be feeling pretty smug. Doesnt half rate herself. Remember ladies her page is very real and nothing fake about it.
"if you want cheap meals im your girl"🤥

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.